Convicted Brit Thug Allowed To Take Holiday In Thailand

webfact

If immigration have any sense they'll put him on the next plane back to the UK

For precisely what? For being a foul-mouthed failed Footballer from Falmouth? blink.png

Precisely for being a convicted felon! The judge should be ashamed of himself for dumping Britain's trash in Thailand. If I were the minister for tourism in Thailand I would start requiring tourist visas from all nationalities to stop Thailand from being a dumping ground for criminals.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thailand stop complaining about convicts coming here - You are politically ruled by one and as the last election showed most Thais overwhelming approve of this situation.

And if you expect an objective opinion from Pattaya 101 on which to base your discussions... well nuff said

To use the old adage - opinions are like armpits - everyone has them and most stink.

Mine don't stink. But then again I take an occasional shower...

Was waiting for all the pattaya bashing to start. Typical.

Shocking. A site full of people who have experience of Thialand think that Pattaya sucks. How could this be?

Not shocking, just typical. Maybe you Don't have experience of Thailand or Thialand as you put it.

The bloke was convicted of abusive and threatening behaviour, I can't see much difference to the Internet warriors waving their manbags of moral indignation with their racist comments and hopes of a murderous cumuppance, the rest of the story is journalistic embellishment.

On the football issue. I watched the headless chickens play in the Thai premier league or whatever it's called yesterday, he'll probably get a start as a marquee signing if he looks hard enough.

Edited by chrisrazz
  • Like 2

Easy for the UK officials to tip off immigration in Thailand, stop him at Bangkok airport, send him back. Everyone's a winner. British courts can say they "gave him his holiday", Thailand said "no". Another waster in Thailand.

It's probably a face saving measure on the part of British police and immigrations. Rather than admit they can't keep track of convicted persons or curtail their travel, just give them carte blanche to go wherever they please.

Was waiting for all the pattaya bashing to start. Typical.

Shocking. A site full of people who have experience of Thialand [sic] think that Pattaya sucks. How could this be?

Let's face it, there's a small, vocal minority on TV who think everything and everyone sucks,

Edited by Suradit69

For precisely what? For being a foul-mouthed failed Footballer from Falmouth? blink.png

Precisely for being a convicted felon! The judge should be ashamed of himself for dumping Britain's trash in Thailand. If I were the minister for tourism in Thailand I would start requiring tourist visas from all nationalities to stop Thailand from being a dumping ground for criminals.

Thailand started this game,they send convicted Toxin to england and they gave him a passport !

So why complain ?coffee1.gif

"Failed Footballer from Falmouth."

Try saying that after 6 big Changs.

He plays junior football forWendron, he's not even a failed footballer. Can't understand why they keep mentioning the football aspect. He's a moron, and I apologise as he comes from my neck of the woods. As for the magistrates, I hope it wasn't my old man that was involved in this decision.

Do you mean your father is a fixer/a blackmailed magistrate or god?rolleyes.gif

Like the reciprocal deal when Thailand allowed the asshol_e baggage handler who was drunk and tried to open the plane door mid-flight, was fined 2,000 Baht and allowed out. No sense in law.

did they really took 2000bht of him and kicked him out the plane ?cheesy.gif

I shall be in Pattaya this weekend and i shall keep an eye out for this ugly mug thug. I quit smoking and am feeling like a little trouble, like kicking his worthless ass to a respectable distance. Also looking for the idiot who has his family searching in vain. Wish i could catch them both having their last drink together. arrrrrrrrgggg!

why would you like to drink with them ?coffee1.gif

What a story! Foul-mouthed bigot is allowed to holiday in Thailand.

According to the magistrates association “If the curfew clashes with work, a pre-booked holiday, a relative’s wedding, or a job interview, magistrates can adjust the curfew as they see fit. ”They will not add to the punishment by forcing the offender to suffer additional financial losses from losing irrecoverable deposits.”

You would think that it was appropriate to suffer all of the losses and inconveniences listed in the quote above for being a violent asshol_e. The world in sometime backwards and inside out.

Thailand stop complaining about convicts coming here - You are politically ruled by one and as the last election showed most Thais overwhelming approve of this situation.

And if you expect an objective opinion from Pattaya 101 on which to base your discussions... well nuff said

To use the old adage - opinions are like armpits - everyone has them and most stink.

Mine don't stink. But then again I take an occasional shower...

so there are people with stinking armpits and a nose problem ?bah.gif

as A Brit mysel (not a thug!) have to apologize but im afraid over here we have morons as judges, whom appear to

live as far away from social reality as its possible to do

wap

Unfortunately they're not just in Britain.

If the immigration send back all the junk, than Pattaya would be a ghost city....

Pattaya is full of scum. I live here.

And so is the bay.

Thailand started this game,they send convicted Toxin to england and they gave him a passport !

So why complain ?coffee1.gif

What country would nt welcome a Billonaire?

Tony Blaire is still welcome to Thailand despite tagging along with GWB committing war crimes and lying in public repeatedly.

This is just keeping an old custom alive.

British courts used to send convicts in Botany Bay. Since those po - faced Aussies put a stop to that where are British criminals suppoed to go ? To prison ? That would infringe the poor boys civil liberties. tongue.png

This really is another non-story. Can you just imagine the quality of foreign criminal that reside in Thailand? This guy does not even warrant a mention in the top 50%. I expect this kind of rubbish from The Daily Mail.

and post on TV!!!!! or maybe not criminals....just not apprehended yet!!!