Mesh Seat Covers.

Wee Jimmy

• 2 weeks later...

Jimmy,

I bought these for three of my bikes at a small shop on Road 2 between Pattaya Tai and Pattaya Klang, much nearer to Klang, on east side of the road, opposite Soi 15, also opposite British Law. 250baht. A fantastic product.

chacha

It is a good idea but they do not dry easily after rain and no chance to clean it properly.

'ang on a minute? They don't dry easily? Are they essentially mesh and therefore full of hole? I would imagine that they would dry after 5 minutes even with no sun. To clean? Why not just soak them in a tub of washing powder for a couple of minutes?

It is a good idea but they do not dry easily after rain and no chance to clean it properly.

'ang on a minute? They don't dry easily? Are they essentially mesh and therefore full of hole? I would imagine that they would dry after 5 minutes even with no sun. To clean? Why not just soak them in a tub of washing powder for a couple of minutes?

Because if you are in the department store etc, and it has rained while you have been gone, your seat will be wet. Mesh can't be wiped dry with a cloth.

The cover might dry easily but what about the big chunk of foam under it ?

The cover might dry easily but what about the big chunk of foam under it ?

That big chunk of foam (I presume you mean the seat) is there, regardless of whether you have the mesh cover on it or not. I have a mesh cover and find that the seat is less warm after being out in the sun

it does not dry easily and lots of dirt going inside the mesh besides, no chance to wipe teh water off from teh seat as macknife stated means wet underwear therefore problems with your genital area - rock solid genitals are important in Thailand as you knowclap2.gif

But a mesh seat is very comfortable but for dry countries.

Edited by loserlazer