Mae Baan / House Cleaner Wanted - San Kampeang

LivinLOS

Looking for a house cleaner for a simple low effort 1 day or even just half day a week San Kampeang side of the city.

Would help if she had a little english, or at least not afraid to work with my awful Thai.

Just need someone for basics, kitchen bathrooms and floor cleaning that I simply cant be bothered with.

Reliability / honesty etc the important bit.

It's not that hard to find really just go to some condo and ask around for maids. Or if you see some cleaning lady just ask them. Usually they will want to work but after 5pm. However if you live in Sankam pang then I don't know if they will want to travel that far.

Choke dee. There has been wanted ads for house cleaners on-line for the San Kamphaeng area for years now.

To be fair, i can't imagine any Burmese / Thai cleaners looking on line, i think it's more a case of having a few contacts.

House cleaners are often willing to work several places and irregular hours, providing it's within the same location. Try and find out who has house cleaners in your area and make them an offer they can't refuse. They are around but it needs leg work these days. Good luck.

It's not that hard to find really just go to some condo and ask around for maids. Or if you see some cleaning lady just ask them. Usually they will want to work but after 5pm. However if you live in Sankam pang then I don't know if they will want to travel that far.

Now please explain why they would have to travel.....Not all maids come from the city and Sankampang, Ton Pao has a decent sized population with a good labour pool. As a side note our maid from Sanpampang worked for the former owner of our house for 10 years and she has worked for us since we purchased the property. Excellent worker and guess what she is Thai. Not Burmese

Choke dee. There has been wanted ads for house cleaners on-line for the San Kamphaeng area for years now.

To be fair, i can't imagine any Burmese / Thai cleaners looking on line, i think it's more a case of having a few contacts.

to be fair.. I didnt expect a response from a Burmese housekeeper.. I figured perhaps an expat ThaiVisa poster might already know one this side of the city.. Eg have those contacts.

to be fair.. I didnt expect a response from a Burmese housekeeper.. I figured perhaps an expat ThaiVisa poster might already know one this side of the city.. Eg have those contacts.

Burmese maids are quite hi-tech don't worry about that. Mine comes to ask "has the internet dropped out?" in English. And works all day with her headset on chatting with other maids i guess. It still freaks me out to hear her talking to "no one".