Samsung Service Center Sukhumvit Road = Exellent

guzzi850m2

My app. 6 year old 22" Samsung PC Monitor was suddenly starting to play up (screen flickering badly).

I first took it to Wantana IT but they told me to take it to the Samsung service center which I then did.

A technician took it out back and came back app. 10 min later with the power card which he told me was faulty and a replacement card was 2000 bath.

I told him that spending 2K bath on a 5-6 year old monitor is a bit over the top and asked him if he by any chance could repair the card which he agreed to try.

Today (next day) I got a call from them that my monitor is ready for collection.

When I got there the technician then bought my monitor out to the front desk and plugged it into a PC and all was fine.

I asked him how much? Free of charge mister, but he warned me that everything inside is worn and you better soon buy a new monitor.

Needless to say that I gave the polite/competent technician 100 bath in tipwai2.gif .

A BIG thanks to Samsung service center on Sukhumvit Road.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Individuals are maybe nice but Samsung suxx !

2 years old microwave and they told me that the board is no more avaiable. In US I would sue them and get compensation, I know we are not in US but my microwave costs the same price as in US !

Feel like to burn them as my board is burnt.

• Like 1

With so many people ready to bellieve any bullshxt that they would say it's normal that they prefer to reply that repairing is not possible.

Someone who thinks that there is any part in a microwave or even a TV that cost to Samsung more than 200 Thb is just an idiot.

So the cheaters will still be cheaters.

Not all are happy with Samsung but I been satisfied with all the products I bought from them so far (TV- smartphone- PC monitor & washing machine).

Of the above products only the aging pc monitor needed repair.

I think I buy a Samsung car nextwink.png