90-Day Notification Of Place Of Residence

Hello,

I have a non-immigrant B visa with a 1-year extension and initially got a card stapled next to my visa notifying me of the need to notify immigration of my place of residence 90 days from that point (which is next week). After that I got a multiple re-entry permit and have since travelled in and out of the country, always before spending more than 90 days in the country. Do I still need to go to immigration to give notification of my place of residence?

Thanks.

What happens if you are due to leave (fly out) on the 91st day? Still need to report on 90th day? Any leeway?

I thought I was leaving for a short trip on the 5th Feb but it turns out it is now 12th Feb and I'm due to report on 11th.

What happens if you are due to leave (fly out) on the 91st day? Still need to report on 90th day? Any leeway?

I thought I was leaving for a short trip on the 5th Feb but it turns out it is now 12th Feb and I'm due to report on 11th.

You can notify within 15 days before or after 7 days the period of 90 days expires. So you can do it beforehand and then fly out.

If you don't report and they find out, you will be stuck with a 2000 THB fine.

Edited by MJCM