Arriving Soon!

PB1

I would just like to take this oportunity to intoduce myself and say hi!

I'm arriving in thailand this month and would like to make some new friends, also see the sights with someone who knows the place.

Peace and love PB1

• Like 1

I'm arriving in thailand this month and would like to make some new friends, also see the sights with someone who knows the place.

Peace and love PB1

Not to be too cynical, but a lot of people arrive in Thailand with the intention of making new friends. You're probably better off waiting until you're on the ground and can cautiously make new friends with people you meet and with whom you appear to have at least some things in common.

Not too many people are going to jump at the chance of arranging to meet with someone, about whom they know nothing, based on a few lines on a message board. In fact, anyone who does jump at that opportunity should be viewed with some suspicion. Either he/she is incredibly lonely & bored or else he/she spots the possibility of augmenting his/her finances.

Thailand is a great place with many nice people, both Thai and farang, but you still need to understand that some visitors to Thailand find themselves in a bad situation because of the small number of people, both Thai and farang, who view tourists much in the same way a fox views chickens.

Are you the reincarnation of Dean Martin??

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...