Hotel Room Theft Results In Iranian Arrest In South Pattaya

Rimmer

Hotel Room theft results in Iranian arrest in South Pattaya

iran-3.jpg

PATTAYA:--An Iranian, who claims he is well connected to local “foreign Police” who work on Walking Street, was arrested early on Saturday Morning, accused of stealing cash and valuables from a Central Pattaya Hotel Room.

Earlier this week, the suspect, Mr. Ali Esmaili Bahmanabad aged 36, reportedly befriended two fellow Iranians at the Airport in Bangkok, and persuaded them to join Mr. Ali in Pattaya where he claimed to run an Iranian Restaurant. The two men agreed to go to Pattaya and rented a room at a Hotel in Soi Baukao where all three stayed in the same room.

newsjsMr. Ali then suggested to the men that they all go to Bangkok for a few days and once again the other two agreed and the trip to Bangkok took place. While in Bangkok Mr. Ali claimed he had to return to Pattaya first on urgent business and left the other two there.

Full story:http://www.pattayaon...-south-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2013-02-09

Iranian Ran Room Rental Scam

PATTAYA:--You could try reading that Headline fast as a test for sobriety.. But it’s a true story from Pattaya Police station today, as they closed the door on the cell of an Iranian scam artist who had a novel way of befriending people and conning them out of their newjsmoney

36 year old . Ali Esmaili Bahmanabad was locked in a police cell this weekend after two fellow countrymen reported him to police as a clever thief and con man.

The two had arrived in Bangkok and been befriended by the alleged conman who invited them to visit the fine city of Pattaya where, he claimed, he owns a restaurant. The two joined him in the city and rented a room in Soi Bakao which he shared with them

Full story:http://www.pattaya10...low-countrymen/

pattaya_103_fm.png
--Pattaya 103 FM 2013-02-09

I didn't know that Arabs had the same penchant for room-sharing that Indians here often seem to have. I wonder if they also do the hooker-sharing thing?

Iranians are generally Persians, not Arabs.

Same same but different :)

Though they also do share the same bed usually in the cheapest room available

I didn't know that Arabs had the same penchant for room-sharing that Indians here often seem to have. I wonder if they also do the hooker-sharing thing?

and are known to abhor black pudding whistling.gif

• Like 1

Ah. To be honest I wouldn't know the difference, but I don't see much difference between Arabs and Israelis either.

Do Persians go in for these bed/hooker-sharing arrangements more than Arabs, I wonder?

It all seems very odd to me, but then so do religious genital mutilation and religious dietary restrictions.