Shock Development!.....success Stories In Thailand!

theblether

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'stunningly beautiful lady'.......in the interest of promotion for the restaurant....this thread is useless without photos.

And have the Thai Visa gentleman start to comment on a Thai lady? You gotta be kidding.

on ANY lady, not just Thai!

"Shock Development!.....success Stories In Thailand!"

Its a lie. you'll wake up manana and realize it was all a dream! laugh.png

Edit: dam_n Carib, you beat me by 15 seconds! huh.png

Hey, there are some, l got the toilet flush to work. intheclub.gif

Thats actually a very impressive achievement, I have tried for more than 2 years to get my shitter to flush consistently without the need to lift the lid without success, Ive started using the one in the guest room instead (scares the crap outta the mil when she is visiting !!).

I'll add another... A friend of mine nicknamed 'Ticha' of Nonthaburi (she is a silkscreen sign - Independent Advertizing Broker) ... took a work crew to Phichit this past weekend with vinyl signs for vehicles. Ticha had these signs made to her customer's specs. In Phichit the work crew applied these large custom vinyl signs to the sides of large delivery trucks, vans, small trucks and cars - about a dozen all totaled. She will be driving back to Nonthaburi in the morning with a fist full of Baht smiling all the way. .. Happy woman she is ... :) Ticha is a very talented business woman.

• Like 1

Fantastic news. So how much will the BiB be asking when they find out.

How long before 15 other shops open within 10 metres all trying the same thing.

I do hope all goes well, but do please give us an update in 6 months. If still going well I'll be happy to eat my words and buy you a pint or 4 of your favourite ale, then put them on Smokies tab.

biggrin.png

Right

That reminds me of a TV member that has a rapidly expanding business in BKK, in less than a year he has multiple locations and he's turning over multiple millions of baht per month at good margin.

He said to me " If your going to do it at all, do it right "

He's proving himself right.........and the thing about it is, what he is doing right is so obvious that it's a wonder more people aren't doing it.

I'm loving watching my pals make serious money and a life for themselves in Thailand.

Fabulous. drunk.gif

• Like 2