Shock Development!.....success Stories In Thailand!

theblether

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'stunningly beautiful lady'.......in the interest of promotion for the restaurant....this thread is useless without photos.

And have the Thai Visa gentleman start to comment on a Thai lady? You gotta be kidding.

on ANY lady, not just Thai!

It's no fun being a LADY anymore. I just wanna be a babe. thumbsup.gifwhistling.gif

for every success story, there are probably a hundred failed ones

If that was the truth would the GDP be going up or down? Would employment be going up or down? Would investment be going up or down? Would the stock market of Thailand be going up or down? Just asking.biggrin.png

Edited by chiangmaikelly
  • Like 1

'stunningly beautiful lady'.......in the interest of promotion for the restaurant....this thread is useless without photos.

And have the Thai Visa gentleman start to comment on a Thai lady? You gotta be kidding.

on ANY lady, not just Thai!

It's no fun being a LADY anymore. I just wanna be a babe. thumbsup.gifwhistling.gif

Wow, wish l was a few, no many years younger. sad.png .....................biggrin.png

Right

That reminds me of a TV member that has a rapidly expanding business in BKK, in less than a year he has multiple locations and he's turning over multiple millions of baht per month at good margin.

He said to me " If your going to do it at all, do it right "

He's proving himself right.........and the thing about it is, what he is doing right is so obvious that it's a wonder more people aren't doing it.

I'm loving watching my pals make serious money and a life for themselves in Thailand.

I prefer not to work ....... but good luck to all your pot-less friends.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

Know of many successful people in Thailand that are expats, depends what you do as to if you see it or not.

Good to see the type your surrounding yourself with, negativity spreads like a virus when your surrounded by it.

• Like 2

Right

That reminds me of a TV member that has a rapidly expanding business in BKK, in less than a year he has multiple locations and he's turning over multiple millions of baht per month at good margin.

He's proving himself right.........and the thing about it is, what he is doing right is so obvious that it's a wonder more people aren't doing it.

I'm loving watching my pals make serious money and a life for themselves in Thailand.

I prefer not to work ....... but good luck to all your pot-less friends.

Thanks for your good wishes. coffee1.gif
  • Like 1

november year 2000, I made half a million USD just profits. I went on to run a very successful venture for another 6 years, Suddenly, I could nt grow any further, and the chinese started making my product, and business went belly up. For 7 years I had it all. Then ........ .

november year 2000, I made half a million USD just profits. I went on to run a very successful venture for another 6 years, Suddenly, I could nt grow any further, and the chinese started making my product, and business went belly up. For 7 years I had it all. Then ........ .

Then.... you quit the business and thrived and lived on your profits, easily. Some relaxing and looking around for new business opportunities.

Blether... I am curious though... did this thread appear before or after your announcement that you would never go all-in in this country? coffee1.gif

After......and for the purpose of clarity, I will never go All In. Never.

I've no need to and no desire to, it won't stop me importing and exporting from the Kingdom and having all the benefits of FiFo without the grinding obligations of being a pretendy resident.

Just sayin' coffee1.gif

A friend of mine nicknamed 'Ticha' of Nonthaburi ... took a work crew to Phichit this past weekend with vinyl signs for vehicles.

Sorta like flying carpets?

That one made me smile biggrin.png

Good play on words there... :) - But actually it was a van and a car carrying the vinyl signs ...

Right

Fabulous. drunk.gif

After your fabulous night out, who paid the bill ???

Well my pal in BKK paid the bill, as I was his guest. There are many things you can accuse theblether of ( being hansum, charismatic, intelligent etc ) but I can't be accused of not standing my corner.

Lucky b-stard. Hasn't happened to me since I retired sad.png

PS In Aberdeen you stand your handbiggrin.png

Or Ston hir hon manny

Edited by overherebc

Well my pal in BKK paid the bill, as I was his guest. There are many things you can accuse theblether of ( being hansum, charismatic, intelligent etc ) but I can't be accused of not standing my corner.

Lucky b-stard. Hasn't happened to me since I retired sad.png

PS In Aberdeen you stand your handbiggrin.png

Or Ston hir hon manny

Gawd that's sad.......I'll take you out for a bevvy next time I'm over.

I am uncertain whether others will feel I am a success story as I have made huge mistakes and lost a good business all through my own mistakes and wild living. However I came here with 100K USD and started a business which I eventually lost. Nearly 6 years after arriving in LOS I own a 10 million baht home which is paid for. I have a secure job with a European company paying a western salary, A decent partner, friends and a normal life working monday to friday. I am not rich but I am happy which is worth more than money. I can pay my bills, save money and do most things without worrying. There was a time I was spending ridiculous amounts of money and playing on the darkside of the street. I am lucky I am not dead or incarcerated. For me I am a success story despite my self destruct button. I can't name names but there is an Australian therapist in Central thailand who played a major part in turning me around. Thank you.

Nice.

What does this australian therapist do exactly ?

I am uncertain whether others will feel I am a success story as I have made huge mistakes and lost a good business all through my own mistakes and wild living. However I came here with 100K USD and started a business which I eventually lost. Nearly 6 years after arriving in LOS I own a 10 million baht home which is paid for. I have a secure job with a European company paying a western salary, A decent partner, friends and a normal life working monday to friday. I am not rich but I am happy which is worth more than money. I can pay my bills, save money and do most things without worrying. There was a time I was spending ridiculous amounts of money and playing on the darkside of the street. I am lucky I am not dead or incarcerated. For me I am a success story despite my self destruct button. I can't name names but there is an Australian therapist in Central thailand who played a major part in turning me around. Thank you.

Nice.

post-73727-0-55600500-1361180675_thumb.j

Nice.

Therapy perhaps?

Nice.

Therapy perhaps?

There are many types of therapy I would imagine...what is his speciality ?

Being Australian....he could indulge in many special tools to assist