Why Are So Many Farangs So Dirty

Blue Unicorn

-pretty much common sense you need take 3-4 showers a day. I suppose our odorous fellow farang are just plain lazy.

Does this number include the ones you take before and after horizontal exercise or would you consider them as an added bonus :o

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can sympathize with OP, however bit of a cruel streak running through his comments.

-pretty much common sense you need take 3-4 showers a day. I suppose our odorous fellow farang are just plain lazy.

Your kidding me, right?

3 or 4 times a day? If I tried to do that I would be thrown out. Wasting water and not being on location and working the _whole_ day.

And everyone seems paranoid with natural smell. God forbid anyone would ever suspect you of being human.

And you're a football player in BKK... :o

Does this number include the ones you take before and after horizontal exercise or would you consider them as an added bonus :D

Uh no... :o

My point is you normally take a shower after you are out for an extended period of time. If I'm out for a few times over the course of the day - going to shower. (Gets you clean and helps you cool off)

Does this number include the ones you take before and after horizontal exercise or would you consider them as an added bonus :D

My point is you normally take a shower after you are out for an extended period of time. If I'm out for a few times over the course of the day - going to shower. (Gets you clean and helps you cool off)

Same here. Shower in the morning before i go out, then if i come back during the day another shower, when i come back in the evening, a shower before dinner and then a final shower before getting into bed :D

Just before anyone starts on the Russians (or some other race) I'd better remind everybody that racism is not tolerated on the Forum (please see the rules)... so in order to keep this thread alive and kicking, let's just keep it to farangs in general... :o

OK? :D

Same here. Shower in the morning before i go out, then if i come back during the day another shower, when i come back in the evening, a shower before dinner and then a final shower before getting into bed :D

So does this conclude you have sex after dinner and before getting into bed :D

Myself I take a shower in the morning, go out and normally don't come back until the end of the day when I take another shower before hitting the sack. Add another 2 showers if sex is involved :D

Makes me wonder about the 2nd round though. Does it require a shower in between or not?

So does this conclude you have sex after dinner and before getting into bed :o

Myself I take a shower in the morning, go out and normally don't come back until the end of the day when I take another shower before hitting the sack. Add another 2 showers if sex is involved :D

Makes me wonder about the 2nd round though. Does it require a shower in between or not?

Left out the possibility of a shag in the shower or a dirty shag!!! :D

Knew a guy in Buriram who stopped taking showers in the colder months as he couldnt handle the cold dip showers, he didnt have a hot water system or even a farang shower installed when he built the house and he was on the bones when I met him....we gave him the tip that a container of warm water used as a dip shower would be effective....he just never thought of it.

But the OP is generalising and not very well.....most of the sweaty Euros you see do shower but because they are not used to the humidity of the country, they do sweat a lot during the day and if they are out and about for a number of hours they may just get a bit on the nose...it doesnt mean they are unhygenic or not showering.

The topless sunbathing topic has been raised here before and the general consensus was that in toourist areas where the locals have become accustomed to it, it is ok....but outside of those areas then the local culture and ethics should be respected.

So does this conclude you have sex after dinner and before getting into bed :D

Left out the possibility of a shag in the shower or a dirty shag!!! :D

I fractured my wrist once during a shower shag cause I slipped and fall down so I've given up on them. :D Same goes for a dirty shag; thai women are way to constipated :o to make it an enjoyable experience so I've given up on that as well.

Just before anyone starts on the Russians (or some other race) I'd better remind everybody that racism is not tolerated on the Forum (please see the rules)... so in order to keep this thread alive and kicking, let's just keep it to farangs in general... :o

OK? :D

Quite agree, we shouldn't be hard on the soapdodgers, their a bit sensitive at the moment having lost at the rugby. :D

Just before anyone starts on the Russians (or some other race) I'd better remind everybody that racism is not tolerated on the Forum ...OK? :o

OK to make POSITIVE statements about nationalities? Couldn't possibly be us Americans. We're self-cleaning.

Edited by toptuan

And you're a football player in BKK... :o

Please notify me when the fotball games are work-time so we can charge thai-visa an hourly fee.

Sorry mate... even mods on TV don't receive a stipend or allowance... :D

George keep promising to unlock the Google-funded super fridge of Chang... but he hasn't set a date yet... :D

Funny topic I know but I guess it must annoy other westerners too. Since living in Thailand and now returning every year on holiday I notice something every time about so many of my fellow country men.....they are so dirty and ignorant !

Ever been to the swimming pool and watched as the guy sits for three hours sweating like a pig and then jumps straight in the pool without showering :D

etc...

I believe you have to have a licence for a dog in most countries...maybe as dogs behave genuinely better than most slobs, we should bring in a law for a licence for them :o

Well, it's very HOT here. You should have seen me today, apt-hunting and can't find any of the apts i'm looking for. As far as smell: when i meet an adult who actually smells bad i wonder if they might be mentally ill. I mean, it's not hard to stay clean.

Also, farangs here drink an amazing amount of alcohol, and that all comes out as very STINKY sweat. Hmm, one other thing is that many of the farangs are quite obese, and the heat must be terrible for them, making them sweat heavily and make odd facial expressions as they stumble along Soi 4 and give each other those psychotic stares. Soi Nana Man, somewhere between Neanderthal and Cro Magnan Man.

Quite agree, we shouldn't be hard on the soapdodgers, their a bit sensitive at the moment having lost at the rugby. :o

Just two words need to be said in relation to Australians and English rugby, mate:

UNCONTESTED SCRUMS

And don't get me on the topless bathers who disregard Buddhist culture and ignore the fact that nudity in public places is considered very disrespectful. :o

There's nothing in buddhism that forbids, nor even mentions this.

cv

Funny topic I know but I guess it must annoy other westerners too. Since living in Thailand and now returning every year on holiday I notice something every time about so many of my fellow country men.....they are so dirty and ignorant !

Ever been to the swimming pool and watched as the guy sits for three hours sweating like a pig and then jumps straight in the pool without showering :D

Guess they can't read basic signs that clearly say " for the cleanliness and enjoyment of all of the customers...please shower before entering the pool.

Or the guy who gets up and comes straight out to the pool from his bed, stinking and dishellved and uses the pool for his daily shower !!!

or the guy who just jumps in right next to you as you are quietly doing your lengths in the pool and swims right across you, even though there is a big pool for him to swim in.

Or the fat pot bellied yobs roaming down the Bangkok streets with nothing but a pair of shorts on pouring sweat and walking into hotel lobbies and bars :D Then you have the ones that scream up the road to each other, swearing and shouting like cheap thugs.

No class, no respect...completley ignorant. :o

I sometimes wonder what is wrong with the western people. arrogance, stupidty or just a basic inferiority complex that they compensate with a yobby attitude. Infact they are inadequate and have a need to feel bigger than they actually are ??

Makes me ashamed sometimes to be a westerner. I am glad we are not all like it and maybe if we spoke out more, the scum element might actually wake up and realise you get little or no respect for being a slug.

And don't get me on the topless bathers who disregard Buddhist culture and ignore the fact that nudity in public places is considered very disrespectful. :D

I believe you have to have a licence for a dog in most countries...maybe as dogs behave genuinely better than most slobs, we should bring in a law for a licence for them :D

also mention how dirty many thais are when cooking. yes they clean all the time, but using the same place for cutting the chicken and the salad, between the wish over it with a piece which they use already one week. The last dirty farang pig would cook more clean.....

I don't think that topless disregard Buddhist culture. As in many religons, there is a lot of bullsh** which does not has anything to do with religion. I guess you can hardly find anything Buddha told about that. As well is seening nudity as disrespectful than we are not talking about culture. Nudity has nothing to do with sex and everyone including Buddha, Hitler and yourself were born without clothes, thats a normal piece of human beeing whatever crazy priest are putting in your brainwashed mind.

We have to remember that on TV you are dealing with the expat elite here as no one drinks and drives No one has every dated a bar girl or used there services. No one gets drunk in public and makes a ass of them self’s. And we all are so in tune with Thai culture. And we all smell like roses

It just a pitty I have lived here so long and never met one of you :o

People should also realize that spray on deodorants don’t work well in humid places like Thailand and top end of Australia use a gel or a roll on as it will give you a few more hours before you begin to smell also if you are real hairy under the arm pits thin it out a bit will also help

I try hard to ignore the smelly "ciggie" passengers on my local train in the morning after all I suppose if you spend all night sleeping in an ashtray you gotta stink a bit when you surface ..but on the evening journey home.. as well... :D

The trains are bad enough at times wot with us over here having full employment and everyone out on the toil trying to earn their bread and fag money...but the other night was just over the top.

All happily sweezed in as usual (6-07 to Hertford north)and then the drift.rank and honky...dear dear...even hardened commuting marine and special force survivors were trying to dissappear into the cracks in the carriage.....

Mon deu...the oven baked aluminium paint was streaming down from the walls.....armageddon was near....this passenger must have spent all day in a Players full strength cigarette office bunker somewhere full up to the ceiling with the remains of..........the smell.... was RANCID,Honking,Putrid....but ...... worse of all she wasnt bad looking..... :o:D

why do the aussies wear them hats with the corks hanging down from the brim, is it they attract something undesirable, that we poms can't attract, :o

Aussies dont wear them hats we just flog them off to stupid pommie tourists :D

I'm a beach bum and I shower 3-5 times a day there so, in big SEA cities (or any other hot city) it really isn't hard to keep clean and (as mentioned) cool....!

Jeez, if you've got a lady as I have there's even wet wipes sometimes in their bag, I'm certainly not too embaressed to have a quick wipe and, how small is a thing of roll on. If you're gonna be out all day, take some of that too. (stick it in the ladies bag of-course) :o

I don't really see it just as consideration for others, more for my peace of mind. Who wants to smell bad body odour on anyone of whatever nationality.

After a hard days labour in your local is the only acceptable public place in my eyes.

redrus