90 Day Reporting Without Rental Agreement Or Utility Bill?

I've got my 87 year old mother here now living with me in our house. She has a one year "retirement" visa and I need to do her 90 day reporting. Obviously, her name is not on any utility bills, nor is it on the house paperwork (company).

Should I get her name added to my tambien baan? Or will immigration let it go if I show her bank account with sufficient funds, my birth certificate with her name on it, etc????

Thanks!!

P.S. I use the office in Jomtien for this.

For 90 day reports don't you just need copies of passport front page, TM card, last entry stamp and current visa/extension?

"She has a one year "retirement" visa and I need to do her 90 day reporting".

Edited by uptheos

For 90 day reports don't you just need copies of passport front page, TM card, last entry stamp and current visa/extension?

Depends on the office. Some want proof of your address.

I don't doubt, how ridiculous and inconsistent as there is nothing in their rules that states this.......is there?

They've just given her a retirement extension, where do they think she went to live at 87 years old after they granted her an extension, under the bridge?

Edit. I've just seen the post about Jomtien. huh.png

Edited by uptheos

I report at both Jomtien and Chaeng Wattana and neither have ever asked for proof of address.

It is on the list of requirements at the 90 day desk. ( at Jomtien)

How quaint, anyways as I said I have reported at Jomtien and not been asked for proof of address.

It's a requirement now. I got away with it last time, but they said to bring proof of address next time. It is a requirement now in Jomtien.

Edit: just to add, I've heard you now need 2 photos when extending your visa. Things seem to be in flux as there's a new boss in charge.

It's a requirement now. I got away with it last time, but they said to bring proof of address next time. It is a requirement now in Jomtien.

<snip>

True, I always took a copy of my Internet Bill with me and I was always asked. (Jomtien Immigration)

<snip>

Edit: just to add, I've heard you now need 2 photos when extending your visa. Things seem to be in flux as there's a new boss in charge.

What extension are you on ? As that was always needed for a Extension based on Marriage, I did mine in June and was asked for two copies of Tm7 with 2 photos.

Technically the owner of your house should have reported that your mother was staying at that address. If such a report was or could be made a copy might be adequate proof that she is living there.

Edit to add... I think it's form TM30

Edited by ThaidDown

Just got back from immigration. Place was packed, but 90 day reporting took about 10 minutes. No questions were asked, I just gave them a copy of the company's papers and said she was living with me.

Done!

But the sign up front where you pickup the form specifically says proof of residence.

P.S. I'm here on a "retirement" visa.