Pattaya To Hua Hin

blackdug

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I enquired just yesterday with the minibus service that I`m sure is the one mentioned by Scorpio.

Tel no. is 088 7092365.

Departs Pattaya 8.00 AM, 10.00 AM, 12.00 mid day, 2.00 PM & 4.00 PM

400 baht.

I take it it's a mini-van...not the most comfortable or safest way to go. Is it a VIP type van with individual aircraft style seats or a regular van? Also, is it a direct non-stop route (except for pee breaks)?

Hi

I enquired just yesterday with the minibus service that I`m sure is the one mentioned by Scorpio.

Tel no. is 088 7092365.

400 baht.

I take it it's a mini-van...not the most comfortable or safest way to go. Is it a VIP type van with individual aircraft style seats or a regular van? Also, is it a direct non-stop route (except for pee breaks)?
yes, its a mini van

individual aircraft style seats - no

HiI enquired just yesterday with the minibus service that I`m sure is the one mentioned by Scorpio.Tel no. is 088 7092365.Departs Pattaya 8.00 AM, 10.00 AM, 12.00 mid day, 2.00 PM & 4.00 PM400 baht.

yes, its a mini vanindividual aircraft style seats - no

Thx...then will take the Yellow Bus service with the VIP seats. I think more comfortable and safer (marginally).

Hi

Tel no. is 088 7092365.

400 baht.

Hi

I just came back from Hua Hin having used the service I mentioned.

It is an ordinary minibus, wasn`t all that comfortable to be honest and stopped about 6 or 7 times on the way to HH, less on the way back.

I have used Yellow Bus( not to Hua Hin but elsewhere) and Yellow Bus is more comfortable by a fair degree.

Another option is the 'airport buses'..they go every hour from Pattaya, & 4 or 5 runs from Swampy to HH.(same company)

Come in on level 1, get ya ticket at their desk, the Food Court is just nearby with inexpensive tucker, a welcome break from sat on the bus-seat. Each bus to HH has 2 seats on 1 side & 1 seat down the other..pre-book is recommended tho' (305B swampy-HH)

Find 'em online at airportbushuahin.com