Kidnapped Karen Girl Enslaved By Cruel Thai Couple

webfact

The English language press was a bit more coy but the Thai language media reported that the Thai couple cut off the girl's nipples and parts of her ears with scissors, in addition to keeping her in a puppy's cage and pouring boiling water on her.

Why they have been given bail is beyond me.

Is that true???? <deleted>!!!!!!!

Please give me a few minutes alone with them.

I'd like to see them sent to Saudi for a good old fashioned stoning first though.

I reckon a week or 2 in Burma with the Karen people will adjust their attitude.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The English language press was a bit more coy but the Thai language media reported that the Thai couple cut off the girl's nipples and parts of her ears with scissors, in addition to keeping her in a puppy's cage and pouring boiling water on her.

Why they have been given bail is beyond me.

Is that true???? <deleted>!!!!!!!

Please give me a few minutes alone with them.

I'd like to see them sent to Saudi for a good old fashioned stoning first though.

I reckon a week or 2 in Burma with the Karen people will adjust their attitude.

Land mine clearing of a field would be a sweet job.

Can the Thai police do anything right ???? Some serious egg on the face is headed the way<p>of the police......... Guess now the police " strategy" will be%

Is it far fetched to think the police did do what was right at least in their minds. What were they thinking? This looks like an awful crime so we better get some big bribe money first, money we could not get if we detain the accused til questioning.

Someone good with computer graphics should take the torso shots of the little girls scars and allow police to place the faces of their own children on the shoulders.

Aiding and abetting crimes against humanity.

Aside from a few silly photo ops , the silence from the government is astonishing. I have this sense that the overwhelming desire from the government is that this whole matter would go away as quickly as possible. These people will not face justice. Hang out in Cambodia till the media heat dies down, come back with new passports, and life goes on for them. As a partial amount of justice, every single asset these monsters should be sold, and a check given to this girl. And also give her the 700,000 baht bail they forfeited by fleeing.... Why the hell should the government benefit from that money?

• Like 1

The silence is astonishing and simply unbelievable.

I mentioned this at work on Friday to a few staff.

Their silence when asked what they thought could be done about this horror infuriated me beyond belief.

One staff eventually opined the usual, 'What can we do?'

No one cares.

BKK Post today has a front page article covering this matter. In the article it says that at one time a doctor treated the girl (doesn't say for what). You would make the assumption the doctor reported the injuries to RTP and no action was taken.

BKK Post today has a front page article covering this matter. In the article it says that at one time a doctor treated the girl (doesn't say for what). You would make the assumption the doctor reported the injuries to RTP and no action was taken.

One of the fine investigative reporters form The Nation should run with this, find the doctor and verify if he reported it, when, and to whom. Results of the investigation should consequently lead to action either against the police or the doctor.

• Like 2

I wonder if the police have even bothered to find this doctor?

One of the fine investigative reporters form The Nation should run with this, find the doctor and verify if he reported it, when, and to whom. Results of the investigation should consequently lead to action either against the police or the doctor.

I realise that you are joking "fine investigative reporters" - that would be 1 too many words strung together for them to understand you were taking the piss.

And anyway, investigative reporting wouldn't be allowed, they might accidently stumble onto something hush-hush.

Edited by Artisi

I realise that you are joking "fine investigative reporters" - that would be 1 too many words strung together for them to understand you were taking the piss.

And anyway, investigative reporting wouldn't be allowed, they might accidently stumble onto something hush-hush.

Spot on. I have been here a long time, love living here and I can put up with Thainess and get along no problem. After all I'm only a guest no matter how long I stay here. But it is quite frustrating to me when the papers here report on a major story and seem to be like a school newspaper with little or no follow up investigating when common sense dictates that there is a lot more to the story than what has been reported. I don't know if they are not allowed to or they are just lazy. But the result is the same. Many times there is an event reported and that is the last that is ever heard of it.

Spot on. I have been here a long time, love living here and I can put up with Thainess and get along no problem. After all I'm only a guest no matter how long I stay here. But it is quite frustrating to me when the papers here report on a major story and seem to be like a school newspaper with little or no follow up investigating when common sense dictates that there is a lot more to the story than what has been reported. I don't know if they are not allowed to or they are just lazy. But the result is the same. Many times there is an event reported and that is the last that is ever heard of it.

In a lot of cases it's really "who cares" with some of these so called stories that get reported, but every now and then a story comes up, like this one, which should be investigated with every little point turned over and over to pull-out all the facts - but don't hold your breath, probably all forgotten about in another week or so by the news media (unfortunately).

I have a suggestion folks. All of us that are willing start writing a the letter to the editor each day demanding a follow up to this story. The Nation and BP also. I certainlly will. We will see if they publish them or not.

Edited by Pimay1
  • Like 1

Clicked on to the last page of this to see if there was any updates on this story and all I see is more crap from the nation bashers.

How about you lot trying to write a story in Thai for a Thai paper.

Edited by metisdead
: Over sized font re-sized to normal.

• 3 weeks later...

That is sickening, do to them as they did to the poor young girl, just sickening, how can anyone be so cruel to another human?

how can anyone be so cruel to another human?

Yes indeed! Sickening...

...then you recommend to do to them as they did to the poor girl ?coffee1.gif

I have seen this story on TV not long ago...So shall we hear more in the near future ?

This reminds me of a story that made the news about a decade ago. A couple kidnapped a young woman and held her captive for years, never let her out of their house. When she got older she even bore children, the children were brainwashed and never sent to school, also held captive. The children were sexually abused, too. By now they lived under tarps in a self-made "camp" in the backyard. The neighbors never suspected a thing.

And this happened in the USA!

And they were released on bail. Never to be seen again.

Miracle Thailand.

Once I tried to escape about three years ago. But there was someone who sent me to the police, and the police took me back to the house owners again.

Poor girl. Someone needs to put a bullet into the heads of both of these monsters. I'd do it myself if the police would guarantee nothing would come of it.

Beware nobody can guarantee for your Karma whistling.gif

wonder if BIB have bothered calling at the home address of these ar_sehole to see if they have crawled back at some time - cause unless someone "tells" for the reward there is little chance of the BIB ever locating them.

Clicked on to the last page of this to see if there was any updates on this story and all I see is more crap from the nation bashers.

How about you lot trying to write a story in Thai for a Thai paper.

Well, Robby . . . I have yet to find anyone here who claims to be proficient enough in Thai to write for a Thai=language newspaper - or who actually does write in Thai for a Thai newspaper.

Do you see the difference?

This story is like a festering sore for Thailand. Therefore this story will fade away, and the monsters will certainly never be brought to justice. Too much face to be lost in a trial. The thundering silence from Yingluck, The Champion of Women in Thailand, was the first tip off of where this story would go. Cambodia has to be a bit boring for these monsters, unless they are now torturing a little Khymer girl.. Am sure they will be back soon, probably just a matter of stopping by their house to find them. Hmmm guess I could do that and pick up the 100,000 baht reward money ???

Justice will not prevail. Come on this is Thailand and the couple is already out on bail after denying all charges and asking for bail. The child is a Karen native, no rights and they could care less. Check out the photo of how the reporters and Super Cops gawk and stare at her wounds. Looks more like customers at a carnival freak exhibition getting a free gaze. This young lady has been through enough humiliation and now they have to allow her to go through this and actually print the photo for the whole world to see. Where is the compassion and protection for such an abused and hurt young child?

I couldn't agree more! It's just f**g disgusting!!!

This story is like a festering sore for Thailand. Therefore this story will fade away, and the monsters will certainly never be brought to justice. Too much face to be lost in a trial. The thundering silence from Yingluck, The Champion of Women in Thailand, was the first tip off of where this story would go. Cambodia has to be a bit boring for these monsters, unless they are now torturing a little Khymer girl.. Am sure they will be back soon, probably just a matter of stopping by their house to find them. Hmmm guess I could do that and pick up the 100,000 baht reward money ???

I do wish one of these so called reporters in Thailand would have the gonads to question Yingluck as to her complete silence on this terrible case of human rights abuse. After all she is a champ of women or so she said. Actions speak louder than words.

This reminds me of a story that made the news about a decade ago. A couple kidnapped a young woman and held her captive for years, never let her out of their house. When she got older she even bore children, the children were brainwashed and never sent to school, also held captive. The children were sexually abused, too. By now they lived under tarps in a self-made "camp" in the backyard. The neighbors never suspected a thing.

And this happened in the USA!

that is a tragic story.

do the caught the culprits or did they run away to Thailand perhaps. so many foreign criminals here.

i hope the thai police can find them.