7 Day Extension On Entry Stamp

Dirk_brijs

if I would go this Saturday the 16th to the Jomtien Immigration office for a 7 day extension (they are open Saturday right?) on my regular entry stamp it would mean my extension lasts till Friday the 22nd right? the 16th would count as day 1 am I correct or do I get till Sat the 23rd?

Trying to figure this out for my flight ticket.

Thanks

Pattaya Immigration office:

Address: Soi 5 Moo 12, Jomtien Beach Road, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150.

Directions: On Jomtien Beach Road after the Dongtan Police Box, turn left on to Soi 5. After approximately 300m you will find the immigration office on the right.

Tel: 038 252 750 - Fax: 038 252 751

Opening & closing hours: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Monday to Friday)

Pattaya Immigration office:

Address: Soi 5 Moo 12, Jomtien Beach Road, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150.

Directions: On Jomtien Beach Road after the Dongtan Police Box, turn left on to Soi 5. After approximately 300m you will find the immigration office on the right.

Tel: 038 252 750 - Fax: 038 252 751

Opening & closing hours: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Monday to Friday)

Tried to call this number a few times and no one picks up the phone?

I just saw on the sticky post with local numbers stating that the immigration office now is open on Sat from 9 to 12 noon?

No phone number available there though??

As tomorrow is already Friday (and you won't loose any days) get your extension as this would also take care of a potential overstay fine if immigration isn't open on Saturday !

Edited by MJCM

As tomorrow is already Friday (and you won't loose any days) get your extension as this would also take care of a potential overstay fine if immigration isn't open on Saturday !

Yep will do that

Found a working number now though

maybe the moderators can add this number to the sticky local numbers

038 252 754 and change that they are open on Saturday morning as they are no longer just called them a while ago.

Thanks and this thread can be closed.