Carlos Santana Talks About His Upcoming Show In Bangkok

webfact

Makes me want to come to Thailand in March. Really something you can never get back, Carlos Santana is like no other musician in the world today.

Is it generally an older or younger crowd that went to Satana last time in Thailand? Expats or Thai?

Don't know but music is music regardless of age of performer or audience don't you think. As an old guy, folk still rock to the music of my day, The Who for instance. Love to see ZZ Top live. thumbsup.gif
  • Like 1

Booked our tickets already...missed the 2K11 gig cause I was in Kabul.

Ain't missin this one unless Carlos cancels & I reckon he ain't gonna do

that. Yeah Transam...ZZTop in BKK would be good too...La Grange?!

This is gonna be a good gig....thumbsup.gif

Edited by sunshine51

Carabao is opening the show. His people have been in touch with Carlos' people through a friend of mine that I've worked with since 1976. Too bad I'm too lazy to get my ass up to Bangkok from Phuket, even though I've know about it for almost two months now... It would be a busman's holiday anyway, if you know what I mean.

• Like 1

thumbsup.gif

Only issue [email protected] is try to send a email to answer this question! 2.5 hrs.. big fan of Santana!!!

They all get returned by Postmaster..... So I will blow the cover off this deal....

The Date was March 3rd 2011... I'm [email protected]... now everyone knows the date!!!!!!!!!!!!

here is example:

Reporting-MTA: dns;notes1.nationgroup.com

Final-Recipient: rfc822;[email protected]

Action: failed

Diagnostic-Code: X-Notes; Error delivering to xpnation ; Router: Database

disk quota exceeded

Edited by davidstipek

Last time I saw this overrated, arrogant prick was in 1976 in the UK. Would not see him if it were free.

I certainly have no interest in whatever is on your iPod.

WoW get over it already that was 37 years ago, he's is a very humble guy and has changed . Times have changed, have you?

Makes me want to come to Thailand in March. Really something you can never get back, Carlos Santana is like no other musician in the world today.

Is it generally an older or younger crowd that went to Satana last time in Thailand? Expats or Thai?

Don't know but music is music regardless of age of performer or audience don't you think. As an old guy, folk still rock to the music of my day, The Who for instance. Love to see ZZ Top live. thumbsup.gif

With Frank Zappa and Jim Morrison....thumbsup.gif