Jewelry Supplies That Can Be Purchased Online?

naugastyle

Does anyone know of shops in Bangkok that sells things like necklace chains, beading wire, keyrings, etc online? My studio is not in Bangkok, and I don't often have time to get there.

Normally when I've bought these supplies, I shopped in Sampeng area. I took business cards from a couple shops the last time I was there after confirming they could send stuff to me, but then when I actually tried to order, the minimums were really high. Possibly these shops are too small or locally-focused to find it worthwhile, so I'm wondering if there are other suppliers out there that I can simply shop online? It would also be great to be able to see shops with more options, as even the shops I like are sometimes limited in certain product categories.

Thanks for any pointers!

Thanks. So should I assume there aren't any manufacturers based in Thailand? I've never asked the shops where I buy chains & other components where the products come from (both in Sampeng and Warorat in Chiang Mai). Would really love to buy within Thailand, but if I'm buying from a shop that only sells Chinese products anyway, there's no reason not to just use the sites you linked...