Lesbian Film ' Fingering ' Slammed For Tarnishing Reputation Of Thai Lesbians

Lite Beer

I'm shocked!! and oh so disappointed!!!

ummm, where can i get a copy? whistling.gif

Better hurry, there's gonna be a crackdown on lesbians.

This one almost got you the daily double! laugh.png

OK i just saw the trailer. and i'm still shocked!!!

umm, PS i'll need an english subtitled version.

not for me you understand, a 'friend' requested it whistling.gif

These people ar frigging sick, very sick.
  • Like 1

Got to hand it to the Thais. They can manufacture a scandal out of anything.

Exactly. With all the real problems at hand

During the hight of the Cuban missile crisis in October 1962, some people felt disconcerted that the new James Bond film Dr. No is neither a suspense nor suspense-spoof, while others condemned it for its cruelty and the sexual content... whistling.gif

OK, I'll get my coat.

Edited by Morakot

During the hight of the Cuban missile crisis in October 1962, some people felt disconcerted that the new James Bond film Dr. No is neither a suspense nor suspense-spoof, while others condemned it for its cruelty and the sexual content... whistling.gif

OK, I'll get my coat.

Right and the culture minister is up in arms about a few girls in bikinis on a calander. Talk about hypocrisy..

OK, I'll get my coat.

Right and the culture minister is up in arms about a few girls in bikinis on a calander. Talk about hypocrisy..

I know, it could have been worse.

Also of course, the woeful epidemic of comical lesbian finger injuries could be greatly reduced if Thailand legalized ... dildos. coffee1.gif

You'd be forgiven for thinking they were legal with the amount of stalls selling them in plain view in the Silom and Sukhumvit areas.

It seems somewhat hypocritical complaining about Thailand's reputation when the whole of Sala Daeng along Silom road is an open air sex shop. There's also drug paraphernalia, weapons (swords, knives, bb guns, tasers, crossbows etc) openly being sold amongst the usual ubiquitous brand name counterfeits and pirated CDs/DVDs.

The hypocrisy is even clearer when you realise that the masturbatory aids for men [the gell filled "cans"] are legal here, but a potentially penetrative sexual aid, heven forfend.

Could Thai men compete with dildo, that is the question! One is larger than the other?

Also of course, the woeful epidemic of comical lesbian finger injuries could be greatly reduced if Thailand legalized ... dildos. coffee1.gif

You'd be forgiven for thinking they were legal with the amount of stalls selling them in plain view in the Silom and Sukhumvit areas.

It seems somewhat hypocritical complaining about Thailand's reputation when the whole of Sala Daeng along Silom road is an open air sex shop. There's also drug paraphernalia, weapons (swords, knives, bb guns, tasers, crossbows etc) openly being sold amongst the usual ubiquitous brand name counterfeits and pirated CDs/DVDs.

Those are very low quality sex toys being sold illegally in Thailand of little appeal to lesbians with good taste.

I once dated a lesbian with good taste.

I once had 2 in a bed... as it turns out, she was schizophrenic!! sad.png

-mel. giggle.gif

Nothing in the article about the authorities.

600,000 views with 3,200 likes and 2,000 dislikes for the trailer. So 594,800 viewers weren't that bothered either way. I expect the best gag is in the trailer and that the rest of the movie is the same tortured relationship garbage as seen on the box daily, just in a different scenario. I'd like to hand it to the pr for this movie for getting this story the media attention it s getting.

Now, where did I put that can gel?

I wasn't aware that Thai lesbians had a reputation to be tarnished.

The same as Thai gay men and Thai straight men and in fact whatever turns your crank as long as it is legal or not hurting anyone.

Jeez Thailand get a grip. Always offended by anything sexual but happy to be corrupt and deceitful.

Do you mean: as long as it is legal or not hurting anyone. Or as long as it gererates money?

Wait, i missed this earlier (its been a tough day :()

in a land of soi cowboy and pingpongballs

umm "ladies helpers" are illegal??

<deleted>???

How can they possibly rationalize that bit of legislation!?

But then again coming from a country where in some parts

its illegal to sell peanuts after sundown on Wednesdays.

and laws as such,

I really shouldn't throw stones whistling.gif

I'm shocked!! and oh so disappointed!!!

ummm, where can i get a copy? whistling.gif

Better hurry, there's gonna be a crackdown on lesbians.

This one almost got you the daily double! laugh.png

OK i just saw the trailer. and i'm still shocked!!!

not for me you understand, a 'friend' requested it whistling.gif

Looks like an instant classic :)

But seriously why do they bother complaining, from my experience it would seem that many many young girls experiment with the old furry carpet when in Uni or even before. I certainly have seen more of that here than most places. And where else in the world can a ladyboy openly go to school or even work in full regalia..

Most of my ex's and my current gf have admitted to playing both sides..........My current gf is now training in kk with the police, staying in an all girl dorm, god knows what goes on there.........I have asked for a copy of the video though w00t.gif

I think Thailand has far bigger problems than the shock that lesbians actually do have sex.....................I wonder, do Thai's also lose face when washing their dirty laundry in private cheesy.gif

The "if we dont mention it, it doesn't exist " crap is getting a little tiring now..........Wake up Thailand, you have problems with Major corruption at all levels, and a large sex industry to boot......and guess what? WE ALL KNOW! I am sure a little tongue in cheek (or where ever they fancy putting it) comedy movie will not make your reputation any worse.

On another point, i had no idea dildo's were illegal in Thailand............just wondering what would happen if they checked my luggage and found one rolleyes.gif maybe i can say its my back massager Or should i just tell em its a present for my gf's lesbian sister as they never us their fingers cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif