Briton Lee Aldhouse Pleads Not Guilty To Phuket Murder

george

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this tool is a tough guy, fighter and someone grabs him (his words) he responds with knives he just picked up off the floor in the 7/11? Nah sorry ... next?

Come on dont be like this ,,, he might of bought a hot dog,,, they do give free plastic knifes out,,,,,,,,,,Nah your right

He said that he was outside Mr Longfellow's accommodation because he was looking for his dog, which had gone missing. He heard somebody talking and then someone grabbed him from behind. He was shocked, and in reaction, jabbed behind himself with "the knife", twice.

Really, went looking for his dog at Mr. Lonfellow's apartment with a knife in his hand... Brilliant story. I hope he is found guilty and spends much longer than he would have pleading guilty, which his lawyer advised him to do... Odd his lawyer wasn't there...

The lawyer is out looking for lee's dog

Is Mr. Aldhouse now blaming the dog for the murder?

It's interesting that the most implausible excuses always seem to involve our canine friends: "My dog ate my homework"; "I fell of my bike because I swerved to avoid a dog"...

This piece of English crap is going to kill himself,,, which is ok with me as he is a low life looking for his dog, which brings a question,,, is the dog still alive??? the American that kicked his face in is not, so where is the dog,,,I'm an animal lover,,,,,,,,,, Better yet I have never been in that 7/11 and had knifes thrown at me???? it must be a British thing,,,,, the law between the Thais and the Brits is simple,,, you plead guilty to your crimes and get life if you waste the courts time then you get the death penalty,,,, I pray to god that this piece of garbidge gets life in a Thai prison,,,, the pitbull will be now known as the pumping chawawwara,,,, I hope Martin Carpenter the British council has a lot of vasalean for this garbidge from England he will need it

I gather you are not an admirer and do not believe his story. However it is for the court to decide if his 'cock & bull' story is believable. They will examine witnesses and also listen to his account. If he is found guilty then I would be in favour of the harshest possible penalty.

I am as appalled by this whole matter as the posters on this site, and for once can understand the harshness of many comments. BUT it has often been said on this forum that people are judged by the press and the Thai system before they have had a fair trial, and that that is not justice. Whatever the feelings it is hypercritical of posters to want 'fairness' in many cases outlined on this forum, yet happily condemn before trial in this case. Let the trial be held and give him his chance to put his case. If he is found guilty I will be amongst those on this forum who wish him the worst possible future.

I guess you must be an embarresed English man/women,,,, but I was there and saw what happened ,,,,did you????????????????????? Proberly NOT

Not at all embarrassed. If you were there and saw him kill the American then I hope you will give evidence so that he is found guilty and then rots in hell. Nothing I have said in my post goes against this.

This piece of English crap is going to kill himself,,, which is ok with me as he is a low life looking for his dog, which brings a question,,, is the dog still alive??? the American that kicked his face in is not, so where is the dog,,,I'm an animal lover,,,,,,,,,, Better yet I have never been in that 7/11 and had knifes thrown at me???? it must be a British thing,,,,, the law between the Thais and the Brits is simple,,, you plead guilty to your crimes and get life if you waste the courts time then you get the death penalty,,,, I pray to god that this piece of garbidge gets life in a Thai prison,,,, the pitbull will be now known as the pumping chawawwara,,,, I hope Martin Carpenter the British council has a lot of vasalean for this garbidge from England he will need it

I gather you are not an admirer and do not believe his story. However it is for the court to decide if his 'cock & bull' story is believable. They will examine witnesses and also listen to his account. If he is found guilty then I would be in favour of the harshest possible penalty.

I am as appalled by this whole matter as the posters on this site, and for once can understand the harshness of many comments. BUT it has often been said on this forum that people are judged by the press and the Thai system before they have had a fair trial, and that that is not justice. Whatever the feelings it is hypercritical of posters to want 'fairness' in many cases outlined on this forum, yet happily condemn before trial in this case. Let the trial be held and give him his chance to put his case. If he is found guilty I will be amongst those on this forum who wish him the worst possible future.

I guess you must be an embarresed English man/women,,,, but I was there and saw what happened ,,,,did you????????????????????? Proberly NOT

So tell me what did actually happen??

Did the Marine kick his ass first?? and Lee took revenge later??

Can you give a full account for us. Fly on the wall style?

Thx In anticipation.

P.S. I hope you will present yourself as a witness in Honour of the Marine who died.

• Like 1

I don't understand why he didn't try to ask for bail. At least try for a last taste of freedom...

If he had money for bail he might of been able to pay of the police in the first instance.

Do try to keep up... He ran back to Britain, arrested there and was then extradited. First one ever in 101 years of the extradition treaty. A bit late for a payoff, wouldn't you say?

Edited by Jimi007

I was out walking my dog which I had stapped two knives from a 7-11 onto his collar. Then some guy grabbed me from behind and my dog jumped up at the guy to protect me and that when I noticed he had been stabbed...anyone believe that story? Seriously Lee???

+1 to the above

Unless IronMike is from Switzerland or the Moon then Im sure he would love to be generalised as a person from a bad nation also as he had done with the Brits.

Somewhere where education and respect doesn't come high on the priority list that's for sure, I think his insulting posts seem to have been overlooked and require attention......

• Like 2

+1 to the above

Unless IronMike is from Switzerland or the Moon then Im sure he would love to be generalised as a person from a bad nation also as he had done with the Brits.

Somewhere where education and respect doesn't come high on the priority list that's for sure, I think his insulting posts seem to have been overlooked and require attention......

In my humble opinion he deserves some sort of action. I never rise to these sort of digs but this chap has more neck than a giraffe.

Brits unite (we are all sh*t apparently), Scots, Welsh, Irish and English as 1. How do you all feel about that?

Guilty or not guilty there are two points which merit a bit of thought.

1. Criminals cannot skip Thailand and hope "it all goes away." This case and one I have just finished, shows the arm of the (Thai) Law is very long indeed - which is as it should be.

2. Citizens of the EU (including the UK) may not be extradited to face charges in any country which uses the death penalty for such charges.

This means that the UK Government must have done a deal with the Dept of Justice in Thailand - that regardless of the murder charge sticking and a sentence of death applied it will not be carried out.

But we all know - that conditions in a Thai jail are not conducive to good or prolonged health.

• Like 2

Who do you think you are that you can tar every Englishman with the same brush?

Not just this piece of crap but you had to add English piece of crap.

Must be a Brit thing you say your just a great stirrer of sh*t.

Yes let the piece of sh*t rot but why be such a <deleted> about it.

My country England does have its fair share of idiots as do most countries.

I served in the military and I am proud of my country even if its not quite GREAT Britain anymore.

Whats your problem? Where are you from that is so great?

You come across as someone whose been there done that so give it a rest bashing flower

Not sure where he's from but looking at his posts, I assume he's not from a native English speaking country. He does seem to have a rather anti-English/British attitude.

• Like 1

What a murderous fibber, I didnt do it but the dog ate my evidence

Fibber? The purpose of a trial is to ascertain whether a person is guilty - in this case of murder or perhaps manslaughter - or whther the person acted in self-defense. The accused has every right to mount a defense and very often people imagine what happened without actually really knowing (they were drunk, traumatised or whatever); I would urge posters here to let justice (what little there is in Thailand) run its course and resort to the insults if the guy is found guilty. None of us are judges or jurors in this case and though we should be able to express reasonable opinions it is not fair on the accused to say that he is guilty, a criminal or whatever without having ascertained the facts. That's what the court will try to do. I don't think it is up to the posters on this board.

There are witnesses to the fight, CCTV of the stealing of the knife, and a witness to the premeditated cowardly murder, no self-defense here mate.

A person can be murdered with 20 witnesses but still have to considered as innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, that is a joke, and only serves to line the legal fraternities pockets, but we have to accept this.

But do not try and tell me that I should not condemn this disgrace of a human being until some court tells me I can, he is guilty and deserves the same fate as he brutally meted out to the deceased. He is the lowest of the low.

Guilty or not guilty there are two points which merit a bit of thought.

1. Criminals cannot skip Thailand and hope "it all goes away." This case and one I have just finished, shows the arm of the (Thai) Law is very long indeed - which is as it should be.

Unfortunately too long, as they seem to fail tragically when a shorter arm is required when dealing with local criminals.

• Like 2

What a murderous fibber, I didnt do it but the dog ate my evidence

Fibber? The purpose of a trial is to ascertain whether a person is guilty - in this case of murder or perhaps manslaughter - or whther the person acted in self-defense. The accused has every right to mount a defense and very often people imagine what happened without actually really knowing (they were drunk, traumatised or whatever); I would urge posters here to let justice (what little there is in Thailand) run its course and resort to the insults if the guy is found guilty. None of us are judges or jurors in this case and though we should be able to express reasonable opinions it is not fair on the accused to say that he is guilty, a criminal or whatever without having ascertained the facts. That's what the court will try to do. I don't think it is up to the posters on this board.

There are witnesses to the fight, CCTV of the stealing of the knife, and a witness to the premeditated cowardly murder, no self-defense here mate.

A person can be murdered with 20 witnesses but still have to considered as innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, that is a joke, and only serves to line the legal fraternities pockets, but we have to accept this.

But do not try and tell me that I should not condemn this disgrace of a human being until some court tells me I can, he is guilty and deserves the same fate as he brutally meted out to the deceased. He is the lowest of the low.

Fortunately, most legal systems are not based around the usually poorly-considered opinions of uninformed posters on TV.

I am sure all right-thinking people wish it to stay that way.

• Like 2

He said that he was outside Mr Longfellow's accommodation because he was looking for his dog, which had gone missing. He heard somebody talking and then someone grabbed him from behind. He was shocked, and in reaction, jabbed behind himself with "the knife", twice.

Really, went looking for his dog at Mr. Lonfellow's apartment with a knife in his hand... Brilliant story. I hope he is found guilty and spends much longer than he would have pleading guilty, which his lawyer advised him to do... Odd his lawyer wasn't there...

The lawyer is out looking for lee's dog

Is Mr. Aldhouse now blaming the dog for the murder?

The dog is the only witness he has!laugh.png

Confessed killer Aldhouse, a fighter afraid to fight

Phuket Gazette -

PHUKET: British national Lee Aldhouse admitted in court today that he was afraid to fight the premeditated murder charges he faces for the slaying of former US Marine Dashawn Longfellow in 2010. Nonetheless, the confessed killer entered a plea of "not guilty" in front of a judge at the Phuket Provincial Court.

“I am afraid to fight the case. I heard that if I plead guilty, my penalty will be commuted,” Aldhouse told the judge.

“Do not listen to anyone. Listen to me. I am telling you to stick with the truth,” the judge replied.

Aldhouse recounted to the court his version of the night’s events that led to the death of Mr Longfellow. And though Aldhouse did confess to the judge that he killed the 23-year-old American Marine, he maintained that he did not have the premeditated intention of murder.

Aldhouse faces charges of premeditated murder under Section 288 of the Thai Criminal Code. The penalty for that charge is death or a term of imprisonment of 15 to 20 years, Tawan Sukyiran, the public prosecutor assigned to the case, confirmed to the Phuket Gazette.

However, Mr Tawan explained that his understanding was that the death penalty would not be considered as an option in the sentencing if Aldhouse were found guilty, as he had already confessed to stabbing Mr Longfellow.

Aldhouse, also known by his kickboxing nickname “The Pitbull”, fled Thailand on August 17, 2010, three days after the slaying of Mr Longfellow. He was arrested by British authorities upon arrival at Heathrow Airport, London, on an unrelated charge.

The British national is the first person to be extradited from the UK to Thailand in more than 100 years, according to Col Wichit Intorrasorn from Provincial Police Region 8.

Aldhouse is not due to be presented in court again until August, he will remain in the custody of the Phuket Provincial Prison until then.

Source: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket_news/2013/Confessed-killer-Aldhouse-a-fighter-afraid-to-fight-20275.html

pglogo.jpg

-- Phuket Gazette 2013-02-18

You need to check up on Thailand law a little bit.

The law in Thailand is, if you plead guilty then your sentence is cut in half. I believe the death Penalty was taken off the table to allow for extradition.

The lawyer not showing up is very strange, must be some type of move by the lawyer, I cant believe a high profile case like this with plenty of time to clear schedules that the lawyer could not be there, gotta be something behind this move. I would also like to know the illness he has, I would not be surprised if he says he was jacked up on steroids.

• Like 2

Who do you think you are that you can tar every Englishman with the same brush?

Not just this piece of crap but you had to add English piece of crap.

Must be a Brit thing you say your just a great stirrer of sh*t.

Yes let the piece of sh*t rot but why be such a <deleted> about it.

My country England does have its fair share of idiots as do most countries.

I served in the military and I am proud of my country even if its not quite GREAT Britain anymore.

Whats your problem? Where are you from that is so great?

You come across as someone whose been there done that so give it a rest bashing flower

He certainly is a creative speller.