Frying Pan In Carry On Luggage

shaggy1969

Tricky one, a caption-competition, without a picture, but ...

"Ryanair Special ... Pay for one carry-on frying-pan, take a second one double-price !" rolleyes.gif

"Is that a spatula in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see us, onboard Ryanair ?" smile.png

"Low-Cost Ryanair Do-It-Yourself In-flight Meals, Wok's Your Choice ?" laugh.png

"Passengers are forbidden from cooking with frying-pans, on the hot-gas from the engines, in-flight !" whistling.gif

Edited by Ricardo

Amazed that no-one has yet added a crack or comment related to Ryan air whistling.gif

About Ryan... I don't really like them very much, for a bunch of reasons, but I may say that even thou I have very cheap ZED (staff) airplane tickets I do sometimes fly with them on short haul flights and usually don't have any problem.

Tricky one, a caption-competition, without a picture, but ...

"Ryanair Special ... Pay for one carry-on frying-pan, take a second one half-price !" rolleyes.gif

"Is that a spatula in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see us, on Ryanair ?" smile.png

"Low-Cost Ryanair Do-It-Yourself In-flight Meals, Wok's Your Choice ?" laugh.png

"Passengers are forbidden from cooking with frying-pans, on the hot-gas from the engines, in-flight !" whistling.gif

=))

Agreed it depends a lot on the custom's officer's discretion at that time.

Agreed. Frying pan in one hand, rolling pin in the other, wearing a dirty tank-top & sandals, snarl on your lips...you just might not make it through security. whistling.gif

A bit off topic but why are nail clippers banned? Im not about to suddenly give the pilot a pedicure

Some of them (most) have something that looks as a small knife. It is indeed silly since for example my company offers metal knifes during the service (also in economy class) and even more silly if you think that the plastic knifes you often see onboard are in fact very sharp and can cut quite well sometimes better than the steel ones (from the airplane)post-174962-13614177814114_thumb.jpg

But nailclippers are actually pretty dangerous when they're used. I mean, cutting nails is no easy task, with, say, a plastic knife. I used to use my nail clipper to cut guitar strings - and you probably know how badly you can cut yourself if you miss your nail and snag your skin.

It's just that if you're stupid enough to let someone to get that close to you with a nailclipper, then, well, I think you deserved that one.