Apartment/mansion And Nightlife In Surin

kaobang

Don't know about accommodation, but as to nightlife, it beats any other town I've been to out here and lots of good food as well. You will enjoy your self, as long as the money holds out and you can spend a lot in a short time. Jim

thank you.

do you mean Surin beats any other town in Isan?

Don't know about accommodation, but as to nightlife, it beats any other town I've been to out here and lots of good food as well. You will enjoy your self, as long as the money holds out and you can spend a lot in a short time. Jim

thank you.

Can't speak for all of Issan, it's a big place, but compared to the towns I been to it beats them all hands down. Lucky I live a far distance away, or I would be stone broke and in the divorce court. Jim

thank you.

Can't speak for all of Issan, it's a big place, but compared to the towns I been to it beats them all hands down. Lucky I live a far distance away, or I would be stone broke and in the divorce court. Jim

Lucky I live a far distance away

Aint that the truth, beats me why anyone would choose to live there, most end up there because of a woman.

Anyway everything you want is available, think of it as Pattaya of the NE, its soi Cola for you.

Accomodation is available for less than that.

Personally I prefer KK.

OP just a question out of curiosity, you are going to move to Surin to live there, but from the post it seems that you have never been there as you are asking about nightlife ? Or am I mistaken ?

Ps: The nightlife in Surin is mainly situated very near the Bus Station, with the Thong Tarin Hotel as a good landmark.

Edited by MJCM

I've only been out in Surin once or twice. From what I saw, there's a few restaurant/bars, and a Da Wan Dang music hall / nightclub, I didn't see too many other places.

However it's close enough to Burriram (Maybe a 1h bus/drive) that it should be easy enough to occasionally stay in a hotel and go for a night out there as well (From what I saw, Burriram has a much more lively nightlife than Surin, it seemed similar to going out in Maha Sarakham but with all the bars in one area).

I've only been out in Surin once or twice. From what I saw, there's a few restaurant/bars, and a Da Wan Dang music hall / nightclub, I didn't see too many other places.

However it's close enough to Burriram (Maybe a 1h bus/drive) that it should be easy enough to occasionally stay in a hotel and go for a night out there as well (From what I saw, Burriram has a much more lively nightlife than Surin, it seemed similar to going out in Maha Sarakham but with all the bars in one area).

]Surin has an area, bars, go-gos, pole dancing, food , it's hot to trot, all with in walking distance. May not be Pattaya, but it sure beats the hell out of Ubon and surrounding towns.

Happy to hear of other places in the area, the boys and I are always looking for that weekend away.

Everywhere is far from me, end of the world,

Want to try real nothing , come to Buntharik, 27 km from me, has karaoke bars, 2 short time girls per bar, 7 or so bars, Thai, made of bamboo.

Surin is the high life for us jungle dwellers. By the way I am closer to Hanoi, Phenom Pen or maybe even Saigon than BKK, any place with lights and running water is a big town to me. Jim