So, You Think You Can Run Thailand Any Better?....

krisb

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't have anything to say that is extremely negative towards Thailand or derogatory comments directed towards all Thais. I guess I must be on the wrong thread.

Or you've been here to long and know no different. 555

You're right. People accept the fact that dogs can sense if a person is scared or does not like them and dogs react accordingly.

Yet people can hate another nationality and say things like have been said in this thread such as expelling Thais from Thailand would make it a better place and they are surprised that Thais don't like them or that Thais don't work well for them or that Thais try to scam them. Heck a dog is smart enough to do those things and some wonder why people do it!

I think it must be an awful job although it sounds fantastic. I hear an awful lot of "it should be this, it should be that" talk going on, which, I am also admitting I do.

............... What do you think?.......................

If you became the "Prime Minister" of Thailand, the first falang Prime Minister of Thailand ever, how would you make one of the most interesting countries in the world even better?. How would people of Thai Visa Forum, or the world media say " Its now even better, thanks to the new Prime Minister!

How would you make a change for the better?

smile.png

How hard can it be? He does it from Bahrain.

Good point. Abhisit is English and he didn't do any good.

I just don't have anything to say that is extremely negative towards Thailand or derogatory comments directed towards all Thais. I guess I must be on the wrong thread.

Or you've been here to long and know no different. 555

You're right. People accept the fact that dogs can sense if a person is scared or does not like them and dogs react accordingly.

Yet people can hate another nationality and say things like have been said in this thread such as expelling Thais from Thailand would make it a better place and they are surprised that Thais don't like them or that Thais don't work well for them or that Thais try to scam them. Heck a dog is smart enough to do those things and some wonder why people do it!

and then there are also people who are so delusional that they can not tell the difference between reality and made up reality.

those like to make up fake past to make themselves look or feel better.

usually those have lost touch with reality to a point that not only they can not keep up,do not recall their made up stories but loose any sense of humor(thats if they had any to start with)

I would take all the money I can into my pocket, and instead of the usual 500 Baht vote buying I hand out an additional 500 Baht at midterm.

And I would pay the TV stations and newspapers from the countries money up to how value they are for public. Of course these with only good news about my government get the most.

So there will be only good news about my government.

I would take all the money I can into my pocket, and instead of the usual 500 Baht vote buying I hand out an additional 500 Baht at midterm.And I would pay the TV stations and newspapers from the countries money up to how value they are for public. Of course these with only good news about my government get the most.So there will be only good news about my government.

( quote ? )

That seems to be a summary of a typical career politician :)

Edited by mauGR1
  • Like 1

"In any event who in their right mind would want to destroy one of Thailand's main sources of revenue just because they have personal problems with a society that is not founded by Puritans."

Kelly got that correct.

If given the chance I would send all the Thai hookers to Canada to be our politicians. They would do a better job of it and at least half the population whoud be happy. At least then Canada would have honest politicians and we would know WHY we are being screwed.

Edited by rene123
  • Like 1

Quite simple. Blow up Pattaya.

Otherwise I'd just be a benevolent dictator. You'd love me.

In this day and age of blowing up things like Bali and the problems in the South I find your comment disturbing to say the least.

I find your seriousness quite disturbing to say the least.

Have you tried joking at the airport for the past few years? Wake up.

In any event who in their right mind would want to destroy one of Thailand's main sources of revenue just because they have personal problems with a society that is not founded by Puritans.

Last I looked, I wasn't in an airport. And I was joking about blowing it up. A bulldozer and wrecking ball would do the same job with less outcry it seems.

In terms of sources of revenues, I'm sure opium was once a good source of revenues too. They got rid of that blight on the country. Pattaya would be next for me.

• Like 2

I would run Thailand this way...

1, Move the capital city away from the swamp and rename Phetchabun the new capitol of Thailand.

2, Re-open Phetchabun airport.

3, Build a castle out of Chinese gold and suround myself with lackies and nymph's.

4, Redistribute the land giving every inhabitant 1 Rai of land to work.

5, Free Chang on Public holidays of which there are 365 per year.

6, 1000bht fine for anyone who shout's or talk's loudly.

7, No chickens to be kept as domestic pets.

8, The word farang to be outlawed and changed to buddha.

9, Locals completing a college course before being alowed to drive and have children.

10,Replace the militaries rifles with large rubber dildos.

Do i get your vote esteemed electorate?

Yes, provided you change some of your manifesto:

5. Free beer, not just Chang. It uses up too much river water.

7. Chickens may be kept only in rural areas and confined to the owner's land, along with the dogs.

Add 11. Ban the wearing of those awful black shorts under teasing short skirts.

Quite simple. Blow up Pattaya.

Otherwise I'd just be a benevolent dictator. You'd love me.

In this day and age of blowing up things like Bali and the problems in the South I find your comment disturbing to say the least.

I find your seriousness quite disturbing to say the least.

Have you tried joking at the airport for the past few years? Wake up.

In any event who in their right mind would want to destroy one of Thailand's main sources of revenue just because they have personal problems with a society that is not founded by Puritans.

C'mon Kelly, chill. The guy is not being literal. Besides, you must know how most Thais feel about that place. Pretty much every Thai not living in Pattaya thinks the place is an embarrassment. They're ashamed of it. Me personally, I like visiting Pattaya. It's a fun place to visit. A sh*thole, for sure, but a fun place to just visit.

We have posters wanting a re run of the Sukhumvit district, that ended up in hundreds of businesses being bulldozed, and several people brutally beaten in 2003. I know the guy was just kidding about wanting Pattaya blown up and bulldozed. Sorry 2003 was not that long ago and I don't think it is appropriate to suggest even in jest a repeat. I guess it's fun to call Pattaya a toilet but 500,000 people live there and 5 million visit every year. They don't think it's a toilet.

We have posters wanting a re run of the Sukhumvit district, that ended up in hundreds of businesses being bulldozed, and several people brutally beaten in 2003. I know the guy was just kidding about wanting Pattaya blown up and bulldozed. Sorry 2003 was not that long ago and I don't think it is appropriate to suggest even in jest a repeat. I guess it's fun to call Pattaya a toilet but 500,000 people live there and 5 million visit every year. They don't think it's a toilet.

Bet they do after they leave......except the sex tourists of course.

I have nothing against sex tourists by the way.

No they don't and that is the reason tourism has grown and population has grown in Pattaya year after year. If it was the toilet you say it is then it would have been flushed down the drain years ago.

• Like 1

No they don't and that is the reason tourism has grown and population has grown in Pattaya year after year. If it was the toilet you say it is then it would have been flushed down the drain years ago.
Have you ever heard that saying about having 2 brains and not enough blood to run them both at the same time ?

Why do you think the tourists come back ??....for the pristine beaches ?....the outstanding service ?? ....the scam free loving society ?? .....

People....'tourists' they are also sometimes called on the stat cards....return to Angeles City also year after year.

Diddums and fellows, Chinese people in particular and Asians in general are not much for beaches and the Russians are just glad to get out of the cold. If you all visited Pattaya for any length of time you would know why people go there now. Sex pat trade is down because of the currency and the new tourists are from Asia and Russia and don't go to Pattaya bars.

I would run Thailand this way...

1, Move the capital city away from the swamp and rename Phetchabun the new capitol of Thailand.

2, Re-open Phetchabun airport.

3, Build a castle out of Chinese gold and suround myself with lackies and nymph's.

4, Redistribute the land giving every inhabitant 1 Rai of land to work.

5, Free Chang on Public holidays of which there are 365 per year.

6, 1000bht fine for anyone who shout's or talk's loudly.

7, No chickens to be kept as domestic pets.

8, The word farang to be outlawed and changed to buddha.

9, Locals completing a college course before being alowed to drive and have children.

10,Replace the militaries rifles with large rubber dildos.

Do i get your vote esteemed electorate?

Yes you get my vote. Seems you have been planning your rise to the top for some time now!biggrin.png

I'll be heading around the villages on the back of a pickup with a deafeningly loud speaker. Just for the sake of it.

Playing ZZ Top stuff.

Wouldn't I just LOVE to do that. I would make a point of following the trio of pickups with THEIR blaring nose and try to out do them with louder speakers.

• Like 1