2Nd Trip Question

SmoggyDMC

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/reader/reader835.html Is a series of stories about a British chap called, "Broken Man is Repaired." You need to read all of the Broken man stories. They are all real and document a man's struggles with Thailand.

A case of "You read it here folks....100% reliable Stickman???" Yeah, rrrrrrrrrright.

.....but then again, didn't he do a spread on you? coffee1.gif

Brokenman is a Brit. He got a divorce had some health problems and lost his job and came to Thailnad. Interesting story written over the course of a few years as it happened. It is good reading for a man who can't live here full time. Nothing much to do with facts just the emotions a man goes through. Good stories. A lot to be learned.

Everything changes over time.I loved Pattaya but now not. I loved BKK and still do.Good luck.

Cheers for your reasonable response. I joined this forum the other week purely cos im suffering from the pattaya blues. Its the first forum I've ever joined, I'm not on facebook or twitter cos I've never been interested in this social networking crap! To these people calling me a troll, my limited knowledge of the subject led me to believe a troll was an internet bully??? Clearly i have a lot to learn.

Also to clarify, I'm not from boro, theyre all nappy rippers.