19 Year Old Car Driver Killed In Early Morning Road Crash In Sattahip

Rimmer

19 year old car driver killed in early morning road crash in Sattahip

car-22.jpg

SATTAHIP:--Early on Friday Morning Plu Ta Luang Police and rescue services made their way to the Sukhumvit Road to deal with a fatal road crash which led to death of a 19 year old man.

At the scene was an overturned Blue Mercedes Benz in the central reservation which had impacted with a tree. Inside the vehicle was Khun Adisak aged19, the driver, who was pronounced dead-at-the-scene. Two passengers in the car, Khun Talipan aged 21 and Khun Worasit aged 23 sustained serious injuries and were taken to the Queen Sirigit Hospital in Sattahip for treatment.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/75978/19-year-car-driver-killed-early-morning-road-crash-sattahip/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-02-22

Can be also super speed , specially from Pattaya to Sathahip , passing the ambassador hotel , drivers can be totally crazy thinking they are doing formula 1 , can be also drunken driver , drugs etc ... everything is possible but in a country ranked No 6 in the world for the highest traffic accidents , nothing surprise me anymore.

I think there are a lot more accidents than what we see being reported. Within the last 16 hours I saw a car in the meridian between the two lanes of Highway 7. It appeared to have flipped several times and was upside down and was crumpled on every surface. The usual crowd of 30 or 40 ghouls were there. I'm just saying, the facts would be more alarming were all the wrecks reported rather than the spectacular ones.

the car is probably 30 years old?

Serviced a few decades ago?

Could be the brakes falling asleep after a busy night ?

They will arrest the engineer who is responsible for the " curve in the road",and his drunk tree?blink.png

Still 19 y is too young to go .

Second big crash involving young kids and benz's. The last one in Bangkok after revising for a test at University, lack of sleep, maybe this could be a similar thing.

Young kids they do not understand speed probably 100% pissed, early house of the morning. I have seen them as I have driven along this road late night when going to the Beach View retsaurant and they fly past, no indicators used, I very rarely drive at night if I am going for a drink I never speed and I stay alert for these car speedsters and stay out of their way.

Can be also super speed , specially from Pattaya to Sathahip , passing the ambassador hotel , drivers can be totally crazy thinking they are doing formula 1 , can be also drunken driver , drugs etc ... everything is possible but in a country ranked No 6 in the world for the highest traffic accidents , nothing surprise me anymore.

only number six? thought it would be higher than that!