Thai-German Luk Thung Singer Facing A Barrage Of Criticism For Sexy Music Video

webfact

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sms747, on 23 Feb 2013 - 20:53, said:

It's neither luktung or country music, but it is crap. Surely Germany had social health care?

Man, why so many negative people?!

so you do not like this kind of style, does it make it crap????

i thought he has a great voice and liked the girls as well.

yes the singer could learn some dancing moves, but he is not a dancer, he is a singer.

<deleted> does Germany have to do with it?

Singer is Thai born, with one parent being German.

• Like 1

It's neither luktung or country music, but it is crap. Surely Germany had social health care?

yes the singer could learn some dancing moves, but he is not a dancer, he is a singer.

Great is used far to easily.

Thai at Heart, on 23 Feb 2013 - 21:34, said:

lemoncake, on 23 Feb 2013 - 21:27, said:

From vocal point of view, he has a clear voice, can hold the note.

Might be different in real life concert, but when singer has a clear voice and holds notes, usually they would qualify for "great"

Thai at Heart, on 23 Feb 2013 - 21:34, said:

lemoncake, on 23 Feb 2013 - 21:27, said:

From vocal point of view, he has a clear voice, can hold the note.

Might be different in real life concert, but when singer has a clear voice and holds notes, usually they would qualify for "great"

i wouldn't go much further than, he can sing, just.

it is crap as he is marketing this sound as luktung, it's not by any stretch of that much misdiscribed genre. This is just exploitative western pop sung with Thai words, nothing else Thai about it and to claim it is country music is a joke.The sex is just cynical window dressing, utter rubbish and not Thai

he says was only meant to help fund his mother’s cancer treatment

Plausible explanation and might explain why some officials may be embarrassed.

Appropriate care and access to some medications for some cancers in Thailand is beyond the reach of many patients. In plain language: If you want proper care, you often won't get it under the public system and will have to pay for it on your own.

Something very wong in Thailand touting itself as a hub for medical tourism when it cannot provide proper care for its own people.

I never noticed he was singing, why didn't anyone else pickup on this. Just checked the video again yes he is singing.

I never noticed he was singing, why didn't anyone else pickup on this. Just checked the video again yes he is singing.
biggrin.png

Are girls asking about me yet?

Great video:thumbsup:

Shame about the singer's haircut:bah:

Interesting, what people see when they look.

Some notice brown spots on banana, some notice lesbian act, some see future wife and some look at haircut of the singer, while there is a lesbian act with spotted banana biggrin.png

I just showed this video to my old GF. After telling me how disgusting it was (and of course I totally agreed) she said if she catches me watching it one more time she is going to cut off my supply of Leo. She kinda studdered after saying "cut off", almost gave me a heart attack. Now I have to wait until she goes to the neighbor's house for her daily gossip session so I can watch it.

Edited by Lite Beer

he says was only meant to help fund his mother’s cancer treatment

Plausible explanation and might explain why some officials may be embarrassed.

Appropriate care and access to some medications for some cancers in Thailand is beyond the reach of many patients. In plain language: If you want proper care, you often won't get it under the public system and will have to pay for it on your own.

Something very wong in Thailand touting itself as a hub for medical tourism when it cannot provide proper care for its own people.

His mother is hospitalized in Germany, not in Thailand. She should have access to their health care system. I think it might be just a gimmick to get page views.

Also there is nothing in the article about officials being upset. The article is purely about youtube comments. This 'article' is just an excuse to post a sexy video to get page views. Normally I would be bothered by that...but in this case I'm ok with it.

i wouldn't go much further than, he can sing, just.

I went to the living room last night to find a note pinned to the door by my daughter which read " NO DADS ALLOWED" due to my previous week's running commentary during "The Star 9" about how grim they were. biggrin.png

• Like 1

Lipsynching.

It appears that two of the little dumplings are doing a little bit of lipsynching themselves

I didn't understand the lyrics, but I did hear the phrase; 'cow pie' mentioned a few times. Where I hail from, they call 'em 'cow chips'. speaking of bovines, them thar fillies look like they could nurse a small herd of angus calves.

I didn't understand the lyrics, but I did hear the phrase; 'cow pie' mentioned a few times. Where I hail from, they call 'em 'cow chips'. speaking of bovines, them thar fillies look like they could nurse a small herd of angus calves.

Moo, moo.

Whats wrong with it? Is the gay community up in arms because he isn't using men? I think they have bigger issues with the harlem shake that this little pre school clip. I think it is very tasteful and beatifully done.

Elton John certainly would be, he uses or used teenage boys in very short pants dancing behind him while he was performing. I saw a picture of it in a newspaper.

Great video:thumbsup:

Shame about the singer's haircut:bah:

Interesting, what people see when they look.

Some notice brown spots on banana, some notice lesbian act, some see future wife and some look at haircut of the singer, while there is a lesbian act with spotted banana biggrin.png

Does he not look a bit like Alvin Stardust?

That banana has a brown spot. You would think they could have gotten some fresher fruit. It was very off-putting.

They should be ashamed: this tarnishes the immaculate reputation of the Thai- banana... (no pun intended!)

• Like 1