How Many Consecutive Tourist Visa

Guest AlienSpy

Guest AlienSpy

Hi!

Is there somebody who knows if after a stay of 6 months with a tourist visa double entries if I can obtain the same kind of visa in a country abroad like Loas, Malaysia?

Is there a delay between 2 Tourist Visas for Thailand?

If I apply a day after I left Thailand, is it possible that the Embassy will refuse to give me another Tourist Visa?

If it's the case, after my first stay of 6 months, can I leave Thailand and re-enter in the same day by obtaining a stamp of 30 days?

What's the limit of stamp of 30 days consecutive?

Thanks!

AlienSpy

Hi!

Is there somebody who knows if after a stay of 6 months with a tourist visa double entries if I can obtain the same kind of visa in a country abroad like Loas, Malaysia?

Is there a delay between 2 Tourist Visas for Thailand?

If I apply a day after I left Thailand, is it possible that the Embassy will refuse to give me another Tourist Visa?

If it's the case, after my first stay of 6 months, can I leave Thailand and re-enter in the same day by obtaining a stamp of 30 days?

What's the limit of stamp of 30 days consecutive?

Thanks!

AlienSpy

It all depends on how the visa officer views you and how he / she feels generally. I wouldn't get too reliant on 30 day permits coz they are toughening up on them

Its been the subject of much debate here. The simple fact is that thousands of farangs continue to go the border every month for another 30 day stamp and they do so without incident. Some people on the board will tell you that this will soon change. Although the definition of 'soon' is yet to be defined. July this year has been mentioned. Until then, from what I can see, you have nothing to worry about if you are staying here long term on 30 day stamps or tourist visas.

Guest AlienSpy

Ok!

What can be the longest time I can have to stay in a country beside Thailand(Loas or Malaysia) after my first Tourist Visa 2 entries(6 months) to be sure to have a second Tourist Visa with Double entries to re-enter Thailand?

Can they ask for financial stautus and things like that or just have to pay the visa fees by showing my passport?

AlienSpy

"Walkers"

Those happy people who cross the Burmese border for a few hours an come back to get a new 30 day visa.

From what I understand the immigration seem to have a kind of points list.

If you've ever overstayed, if you're fairly young but not working etc you will be told after "walking" a few times, to leave the country and get a visa overseas.

Otherwise there seems to be no problem about "walking" for the moment at least.

"Walkers"

Those happy people who cross the Burmese border for a few hours an come back to get a new 30 day visa.

From what I understand the immigration seem to have a kind of points list.

If you've ever overstayed, if you're fairly young but not working etc you will be told after "walking" a few times, to leave the country and get a visa overseas.

Otherwise there seems to be no problem about "walking" for the moment at least.

It is quite amazing....those supporters of the wanderers never ever take any notice of opinions other than their own