Hammocks

diddums

I fell asleep in my new hammock today.

Thongs underneath.

Finished a good book.

and nodded off in the early afternoon under the tamarind tree.

Quality hammock...cost 450b

Was not made in Thailand.

Might do it again tomorrow.

But not finish a book.

Might start a new one.

• Like 2

My farm hammock

post-70928-0-94191700-1361697350_thumb.j

When it get too hot to do something in the afternoons. We go lay down in these cheap hammocks covered by the shades of the trees they where mounted on. I put a towel in this cheaper hammock before laying down to be more comfortable.

Also important is that when laying in the hammock my body should be no more then 20cm above the ground so i can cradle myself whenever i like to.

I love a low lying hammock....preferably swinging gently in a light breeze over the water.

Rum and coke to hand.....forget the book....tis just a distraction from the hammock ideal of doing absolutely nothing.....

I close my eyes and got that feelingthumbsup.gif

Laying in m hammock this afternoon....dark blue it is....quality and strong.....nice comfy pillow.....devising an automatic rope tugger to keep the swing going when I fall asleep.

Nothing worse than falling asleep and the swing stops.

• Like 1

I wish I could post a link....but since the wonderful upgrade...cannot.

No smilies neither...so cannot give you a big thumbs up etc.

Never mind...denial is not just a liver.

I had the same problem.

Go to the reply box and click 'more reply options' (next to the 'post' button).

When you get the extra reply options format, click on the top left hand side button (BBCode Mode).

Worked for me.

After you've done all that you will need to take a rest. I recommend a hammock.

I love a low lying hammock....preferably swinging gently in a light breeze over the water.

Rum and coke to hand.....forget the book....tis just a distraction from the hammock ideal of doing absolutely nothing.....

smokes ... ironically, I'm enjoying a RnC now as I read.

nice ...

Laying in m hammock this afternoon....dark blue it is....quality and strong.....nice comfy pillow.....devising an automatic rope tugger to keep the swing going when I fall asleep.

Nothing worse than falling asleep and the swing stops.

Hate that moment you describe. Forgot about that all important pillow. Good 1!

So what's the solution for when the swing stops and you are just about to enter wonderland?...

That not work.

Since the downgrade.....nawt work real good

You can download the entire link to your pc and then manually attach it via more reply options...

Like so:

post-70928-0-63894700-1361810000_thumb.j

And you can always downgrade the upgrade from the comfort of your hammock..blink.pngthumbsup.gif

Edited by Dancealot

Yes, love hammoks but sometimes sitting in one of those suspended basket chairs has the same relaxing feeling along with the kind of security feeling that you are in your own little world and what's outside has no effect on you. I just kind of feel secure sitting in them.

Yes, love hammoks but sometimes sitting in one of those suspended basket chairs has the same relaxing feeling along with the kind of security feeling that you are in your own little world and what's outside has no effect on you. I just kind of feel secure sitting in them.

Couldn't the etymology from your post be assigned to, the feeling everyone has experienced being a fetus in mummy's stomach, when she went to the market whilst carrying you inside her..?

• Like 1

Couldn't the etymology from your post be assigned to, the feeling everyone has experienced being a fetus in mummy's stomach, when she went to the market whilst carrying you inside her..?

DAL, sometimes you tink too mutt.............wink.png

Edited by Rob8891
  • Like 1

DAL, sometimes you tink too mutt.............wink.png

Rob, always you seem to be there when i dowai.gif

• Like 1

Are you suggesting I'm stalking you??? Nah... too lazy! I's be happy swinging in a hammock, but it'd take too much effort to hang one.....and it'd be too darned cold here!!

On the contrary, I am suggesting i feel comfortable with you being here.

Are you suggesting I'm stalking you??? Nah... too lazy! I's be happy swinging in a hammock, but it'd take too much effort to hang one.....and it'd be too darned cold here!!

On the contrary, I am suggesting i feel comfortable with you being here.

OH <deleted>!!!!! Now the rumours are gonna start flying thick and fast..... cheesy.gif

EDIT: We'd better find a bigger hammock wink.png

Edited by Rob8891