Painter Survives Being Run-Over By Locomotive In East Pattaya

Rimmer

Painter survives being run-over by Locomotive in East Pattaya
PATTAYA:--On Saturday Night a 21 year old man survived being run-over by a Diesel Locomotive on the train track which runs along the East side of Pattaya.

Khun Itipon works as a painter for a company based in Laem Chabang and returned to his family home on Saturday Night as usual. His Mother asked if he wanted Dinner and unusually he declined and went out.

Less than 2 hours later his mother was informed of the incident and joined her son at Banglamung Hospital where his condition remains serious.

Khun Pranee aged 40, the victim’s Mother, lives in a village in the Northern outskirts of Pattaya and revealed that her son enjoyed spending time with friends at the train track which is situated nearby
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/76253/painter-survives-run-over-locomotive-east-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-02-24

Oddly enough, 2 days ago, I saw a Thai on a bicycle who rode past all the waiting traffic stopped at the crossing. He parked his bicycle alongside the railway line. He was tooted by the train a couple of times as he danced alongsaide the line itself.<br />Many of the Thai people were commenting on his actions.<br />After the train had passed he got back on his bicycle and rode off.<br /><br />The point being that he was acting in a dangerous manner and I do wonder if a similar incident could have occured here.

Oddly enough, 2 days ago, I saw a Thai on a bicycle who rode past all the waiting traffic stopped at the crossing. He parked his bicycle alongside the railway line. He was tooted by the train a couple of times as he danced alongsaide the line itself.<br />Many of the Thai people were commenting on his actions.

Maybe he did the Harlem shake ?