Jimmy Choo Woo Hoo!

smokie36

My gf has been on holiday in the UK recently and we went shopping the other day.

I offered to buy the Jimmy Choos she was looking at and she refused them saying she didn't want them really.

On we went to some designer dress shops and she again turned down my offer to buy her an outfit. :blink:

Next day we visited the market and she raved about a dress at one of the stalks costing a fiver and begged me to buy two of them in different colours for her.

What's the matter with her do you think?

:wub:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly, being Thai, she assumes that all designer labels are fake.

Even if she knows that it is the real Mcoy, when she returns to Thailand, she knows that all her friends will assume that she has a cheap knock-off.

People the world over don't buy designer gear because they want it, they buy it to be seen in it. If everyone assumes that it is fake, What's the point?

Even if she knows that it is the real Mcoy, when she returns to Thailand, she knows that all her friends will assume that she has a cheap knock-off.

People the world over don't buy designer gear because they want it, they buy it to be seen in it. If everyone assumes that it is fake, What's the point?

Very existential...hmmm.....will have to have a think about that. :rolleyes:

I'm with the false sense of security camp. You'll wake up one morning and she'll have sold the house round your ears, and you'll find yourself in the middle of a megamall construction project.

"Aw, whit did Ah huv tae drink last nicht? Ma heid feels like sumbdy's daein' it in wi' a jackhammer... jist a minnit..."

• Like 2

You got that spot on.

Several years ago I was out with bunch of guys and one of them had the Bangkok Rolex and one had the real McCoy so needless to say a friendly discussion started which we all joined about can you spot the difference without being a expert of course there was a lot of winding up going on as well so after about 30mins of talk and no ground given by either party a independent opinion was required to make the final judgment so the barmaid was called to pick the real Rolex and of course she picked the copy apart from the owner of the real one we had a good laugh.

A little while later we decided to move on to another pub and as we opened the door to leave the owner of real Rolex decided to go to the toilet so we left the bar and waited a few minutes and then went back in to see our mate showing his Real Rolex to the barmaid so she would know the next time

PS

I should have mentioned the barmaid was beautiful

Aren't ALL designer clothes fake? They all come out of the same Chinese factories. The only difference is a few get some silly famous person's name on it. Should I really CARE if some pansy designer has his name on the blouse I'm about to buy?

Is it me or is wearing a Rolex asking for trouble, particularly in LOS and letting all and sundry know it's the real deal.

Every day I consider what attracts attention and make adjustments accordingly.

I bought a Real Rolex but I used fake money.

In regards to expensive clothes....I dare someone tell me the red leather pants I bought my missus for $400 was not worth every cent.More info required and maybe some pics to form a opinion.Let me go looksie....stay tuned

If the pics are good I might stay in tonight

A just love red

In regards to expensive clothes....I dare someone tell me the red leather pants I bought my missus for $400 was not worth every cent.More info required and maybe some pics to form a opinion.Let me go looksie....stay tuned

If the pics are good I might stay in tonight

A just love red

They are not good...they are spectacular.

Just need to find them...

• Like 1

She's used to buying cheap stuff in markets and doesn't see the point in buying similar stuff for big money. My gf was similarly baffled by all the expensive watches on sale in Switzerland.

Yeah she was not impressed by the price tags.

Liked the perfume freebies though. :P