Best Honda Dealer In Pattaya For Service

merlen10002

There is only one Honda Dealer in Pattaya.........between BKK-Pattaya Hospital and the Kasikorn-bank along Sukhumvit.

Same company but other dealer-location is opposite Ambassador Hotel in Na-Jomtien.(along Sukhumvit direction Sattahip)

They offer free coffe/tea with cake, internet-access and spacious waiting rooms.

OP are you talking about a Bike or a Car ??

Edit: // The Op is talking about a Bike as this topic was moved from Bikes in Thailand to here. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/forum/117-bikes-in-thailand/

I was thinking the exact same thing, car or bike?

If it's a small bike / moped you can't really go wrong with the bike shop on the corner of Soi Bukeow and Pattaya Tai.

you can't really go wrong with the bike shop on the corner of Soi Bukeow and Pattaya Tai.

That Mityon shop is closed ( for renovations ??? )

If you are expecting service you should stay well clear of anything that has the name Mityon written on it.

• Like 2

you can't really go wrong with the bike shop on the corner of Soi Bukeow and Pattaya Tai.

If you are expecting service you should stay well clear of anything that has the name Mityon written on it.

For some reason, Mytion mechanics are the only ones i see who are always clean, without so much as a smudge on their clothing.

Usually also clean hands, so really makes you wonder who they work on the vehicle and yet manage to stay clean, even hands

• Like 1

Or anyone kept boy named Brian...

For some reason, Mytion mechanics are the only ones i see who are always clean, without so much as a smudge on their clothing.

Usually also clean hands, so really makes you wonder who they work on the vehicle and yet manage to stay clean, even hands

See they are advertising Big Wing shop opening soon, please not Mityon Big Wing. OP if its a bike and you use Mityon make sure you let some of the 80-90 lbs of pressure out of your tyre, my back one blew before I got to a pump with a gauge the other had over 80lbs in what should have been 33. main dealers with out pressure gauges, scary. Bowin every time now, they collect for service and bringback for free, deliver free to Pattaya as well as being cheaper.
  • Like 1

Yup, decent service and you'll have stay away from Pattaya. Actual advice I got from Honda Bkk after having some issues...

Something to with monopoly....never works well for service.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I am sad to inform you that good service, Pattaya and Honda cannot be used in the same sentence with any truth in it.

Just want to give a recent update... couldn't agree more! Unfortunately...

Have Honda PCX 125... nice bike. One shortcoming is there is no kick start; you have to have a decent battery to start it. Just returned from a year overseas... original battery, even though had been out of vehicle and on a timed float charge had gone toast. (Yuasa)

Went to Milton service shop at train road and Soi Muslim (Num plum wan) and asked for a new battery. Sorry, no got. What ??? When you have? Maybe week or so, call back. Does any other shop have around town. Sorry, no got. How about I buy one from bike in showroom and then when you get batteries, you put back? Sorry, no can do might sell bike.

So how am I to start motorbike? Sorry, no idea.

Now I was thinking it, but didn't say it. Also thought about asking to speak to boss... but realized TIT !!! You can't fix it, all you can do is work around.

Went to TukCom basement and bought 12 V emergency lighting battery, some wire and clips. Although it didn't fit the battery hole, it does work. Now I will get the correct battery on principal, but from someplace else if I can.

In Thailand you need to "vote" with your wallet; even though it doesn't make a rats ass... at least you will feel better.

I am sad to inform you that good service, Pattaya and Honda cannot be used in the same sentence with any truth in it.

Just want to give a recent update... couldn't agree more! Unfortunately...

Have Honda PCX 125... nice bike. One shortcoming is there is no kick start; you have to have a decent battery to start it. Just returned from a year overseas... original battery, even though had been out of vehicle and on a timed float charge had gone toast. (Yuasa)

Went to Milton service shop at train road and Soi Muslim (Num plum wan) and asked for a new battery. Sorry, no got. What ??? When you have? Maybe week or so, call back. Does any other shop have around town. Sorry, no got. How about I buy one from bike in showroom and then when you get batteries, you put back? Sorry, no can do might sell bike.

So how am I to start motorbike? Sorry, no idea.

Now I was thinking it, but didn't say it. Also thought about asking to speak to boss... but realized TIT !!! You can't fix it, all you can do is work around.

Went to TukCom basement and bought 12 V emergency lighting battery, some wire and clips. Although it didn't fit the battery hole, it does work. Now I will get the correct battery on principal, but from someplace else if I can.

In Thailand you need to "vote" with your wallet; even though it doesn't make a rats ass... at least you will feel better.

I've always been using the Honda shop after Soi Batman on Sukhumvit. Can't complain about their service, been buying batteries for our bikes there as well, not for a pcx though.

For my car I've always used this shop, good fast service and competitive pricing. Maybe they have batteries for the pcx as well. Could at least be worth checking it out.