Man Dies In Second Phuket Hit-And-Run In Two Days

webfact

You drag this transport thing into every thread. Are you related to BTB/HKF? coffee1.gif

beatdeadhorse.gif

No, he obviously is not, BTB/HKF had opinions on many subjects here, and although not always supported by many, his ideas were well thought through.

I agree, many of his posts have merit and he makes good points and takes the time to think them through. But beating that transport horse in every thread tends to detract from whatever good points he is/was making.

And NKM, sorry for the BTB comparison. That was a bit of a low blow... wai.gif

That is not what I said, I said "BTB/HKF had opinions on many subjects here, and although not always supported by many, his ideas were well thought through."

But I do agree with your "beating that transport horse in every thread tends to detract".

You drag this transport thing into every thread. Are you related to BTB/HKF? coffee1.gif

beatdeadhorse.gif

No, he obviously is not, BTB/HKF had opinions on many subjects here, and although not always supported by many, his ideas were well thought through.

I agree, many of his posts have merit and he makes good points and takes the time to think them through. But beating that transport horse in every thread tends to detract from whatever good points he is/was making.

And NKM, sorry for the BTB comparison. That was a bit of a low blow... wai.gif

That is not what I said, I said "BTB/HKF had opinions on many subjects here, and although not always supported by many, his ideas were well thought through."

But I do agree with your "beating that transport horse in every thread tends to detract".

Ah okay. Sorry I misread your post. But point taken.

@ iSabai

smile.pngsmile.png Yes, the lowest of blows to my ego. smile.png

Seriously, it's killing people here, almost on a daily basis.

It doesn't have to be this way, but it is.

I agree NK, and believe me it affects me personally. I do not drive here, and transport is indeed a royal pain for me. Just doing a simple 90 day check turns into an overly expensive proposition. (Or a half-day affair on the bus.)

We all know the situation, we all know it sucks, and I for one don't it expect that to change anytime soon. I just think that hammering the subject in every thread is overkill.