Vw/skoda Dealer In Phuket?

tomartoh

I have a 10 year old Skoda Octavia which needs the computer resetting as the engine oil light doesnt go out. Anyone know of garage that handles VW or Skoda. in phuket. I live in Krabi and dont fancy the drag to Bangkok

Thanks for any feedback

I was at Mission Hospital yesterday and took a walk as I was early for my appointment. On the same side as the hospital about 150 mtrs towards Phuket town I saw Skodas in a showroom. Didn't note the name of the dealer though,,,, sorry.

I was at Mission Hospital yesterday and took a walk as I was early for my appointment. On the same side as the hospital about 150 mtrs towards Phuket town I saw Skodas in a showroom. Didn't note the name of the dealer though,,,, sorry.

It's Yontrakit or something like that. They are the official Skoda dealers for Thailand I believe. They had the Superb and the Yeti in last time I was there and they have a small service place round the back.

It's just south of Mission --- https://foursquare.com/v/dad-yontrakit-phuket/50531ca9e4b0540a7f123bf4

Looks like the Bangkok Skoda dealer recently opened a branch in Phuket.

Yes, they did. I was in there a couple of months ago when I was looking for a new car. I am a bit of a Czechophile and love Skoda. The Superb really lives up to its name (although I do admit it is rather a daft name) and I believe it is the best car for the money in Phuket. The Yeti looks like it could be fun too.

Unfortunately it was my wife's car that we were changing and I just couldn't persuade her to go with a brand that she felt (probably correctly) would have poor resale value.

Just a follow up to my enquiry. I went to the the Yontrakit dealer and they had the scanning device needed to check out my car and did some follow up work. Helpful garage and not too expensive. Dont think that they have seen too many older :Skodas in Phuket. The Superb Estate looked good too me but i have cut my losses on cars in Thailand and the Octavia is with me until I expire. Will use this garage again although a bit of a drag from Krabi.

• Like 1