Can't Modify Posts When Posting Too Many Blocks Of Posts To Allow Posting.

Are you referring to nested quotes?

Please link to a post that exhibits the issue so we can verify.

Not sure what you mean by "nested quotes".

However, I clicked on the quote button and the existing quotes came up in the "reply to this topic" box. When I went to post my reply, the box with "error you are posting too many blocks of posts" ( or something like that ) came up. Previously, I'd just highlight one of the blocks between the quote marks and delete, then I could post.

Now, when I highlight in the new blue coloured box with no quote marks, I can highlight the text, but when I right click, no delete button appears.

I don't remember which particular thread it was, but can't delete anything on this quote either.

Thanks.

However, I clicked on the quote button and the existing quotes came up in the "reply to this topic" box. When I went to post my reply, the box with "error you are posting too many blocks of posts" ( or something like that ) came up. Previously, I'd just highlight one of the blocks between the quote marks and delete, then I could post.

Now, when I highlight in the new blue coloured box with no quote marks, I can highlight the text, but when I right click, no delete button appears.

I don't remember which particular thread it was, but can't delete anything on this quote either.

Thanks.

You can still delete them manually.

In fact I deleted your post in the way you described. Works for me!

Edit: Kind of....now I can't edit out of the quote box!

Edited by smokie36

Thanks.

You can still delete them manually.

confusing and with big problems. the nonsense started some days ago bah.gif

In fact I deleted your post in the way you described. Works for me!

Edit: Kind of....now I can't edit out of the quote box!

Please note that I did not write what is under my username in the quote box. Looks like a real problem here.