Waiter On Wheels Food Delivery

hotandhumid

If the owners are reading this, is there any chance that you can hire some staff who can actually understand English? After all, it is the expat community you are targetting, correct?

Earlier I had to hang up as just trying to give them my phone number proved an impossible task.

A complete shambles.

Mods - Please lock or delete this thread, it is clearly of no interest here.

Silly me, I had forgot that the posters here live on 30 baht noodles, morning, noon and night.

My apologies.

maybe some still live a normal life and cook their own food instead of getting drunk all day and then calling wow to order some greasy overpriced junk food biggrin.png

...or speak enough Thai to be able to tell someone their phone number....

Edited by HeavyDrinker

Mods - Please lock or delete this thread, it is clearly of no interest here.

Silly me, I had forgot that the posters here live on 30 baht noodles, morning, noon and night.

My apologies.

maybe some still live a normal life and cook their own food instead of getting drunk all day and then calling wow to order some greasy overpriced junk food biggrin.png

...or speak enough Thai to be able to tell someone their phone number....

I agree anyone living here should at least be able to handle numbers in thai, it's easy and usually they understand you even if the pronunciation is really bad

Edited by yoslim

Here we go...ha ha ha.

Knew I would get a bite soon.

FYI usually do eat at home and I can speak numbers in Thai. The point is that many farangs can't and WOW is a service for farangs. Capice?

As for getting druck all day? How very dare you! I'm a saint like most of the posters on here.

As you were.

The complaint is legit but... this is Thailand and most companies do not think of how to please the customer or how to increase a return of customer. I must admit, New York Pizza, is very organized and has people that can understand English. The delivery crew is always professional and have change.

The complaint is legit but... this is Thailand and most companies do not think of how to please the customer or how to increase a return of customer. I must admit, New York Pizza, is very organized and has people that can understand English. The delivery crew is always professional and have change.

Unfortunately that greasy mess excuse for pizzas has to be the worst on offer in Pattaya, but at least the delivery crew is professional LOL!cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Service definatlly in restaurants needs drastic improvement. The wife wanting Italian thought a trip to a new taverna in Bang Saray only to find on arrival the chef at the back kitchen door puffing away like a bush fire, dirty and off putting. Round the corner ordered and the cook could only cook one meal at a time, four meals took almost an hour, onr being served every fifteen minutes. Absolute waste of time

Just go out and have a bite to eat...treat the wife...take her down Whetherspoons for one of their excellent pies, or even more excellent brekkies (albeit on a stupidly big plate)...I bet you're trying to order brekkie about now laddie but staring at a blank form again so we have to go through this all again...

Edited by HeavyDrinker

Just go out and have a bite to eat...treat the wife...take her down Whetherspoons for one of their excellent pies, or even more excellent brekkies (albeit on a stupidly big plate)...I bet you're trying to order brekkie about now laddie but staring at a blank form again so we have to go through this all again...

Is that you Steve?

A 'treat' taking the missus down that filthy Wetherspoons for dinner? Words fail me, she would probably leave me.

Sounds like your wife has landed a real catch with you bah.gif

Unfortunately that greasy mess excuse for pizzas has to be the worst on offer in Pattaya, but at least the delivery crew is professional LOL!cheesy.gif

"Worst on offer in Pattaya"?? It is always is rated as being one of the top 3 best pizza restaurants in the pizza treads on this board and on the others.

But back to topic, I have heard expats who have lived here for years speaking to thais with such heavy accents that sometimes I don't even understand all the words they are saying. I suggest speaking very slowly and clearly in present simple tense in those situations where one is not being understood.