How A Thai Wife Pushed Her Husband Into Hall Of Shame

webfact

Corruption is endemic in all walks of Thai life. I wouldnt have any medical procedure done except as a last resort.

Paramedics in proper countries are better qualified than the average thai doctor and at least they dont buy their qualification.

How do medical procedures and paramedics get into this thread? I understand how the absolute nonsense part in the last sentence of your post does though.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"She holds three master's degrees and three bachelor's degrees." plus "She was completing her doctorate"

That's something like a minimum of 17 years' academic study - or did she just buy them? Still, if you are unusually rich a clutch of dodgy degrees is a good way to deal with the problem.

Not necessarily, as I have known many with 2 Masters & 2 Bachelors, as the lower level classes served for both sets.

In some advanced US programs she could have done this in less than 10 years and she is no spring chicken.

"She holds three master's degrees and three bachelor's degrees." plus "She was completing her doctorate"

That's something like a minimum of 17 years' academic study - or did she just buy them? Still, if you are unusually rich a clutch of dodgy degrees is a good way to deal with the problem.

Not necessarily, as I have known many with 2 Masters & 2 Bachelors, as the lower level classes served for both sets.

In some advanced US programs she could have done this in less than 10 years and she is no spring chicken.

My nephew is 23, he has 2 bachelors, 2 masters and is doing a Phd, all chemistry and physics related, I might add.

On the article, typical misogynistic drivel trying once again to abrogate responsibility. Then, to top this, TV members adding their own narrow minded views as to the woman's appearance.

Exactly...I'm sure I saw her on Khao San Rd 17 yrs ago at her graduation ceremony 55555!

Does this have a point?

Agree:

- Where does the article explain / expand the headline about contributing to her husband's shame?

- Where is there any specific detail or suspicion about where the millions came from?

It seems to me the phrase "Unusally Rich" is the code for: an investigation is necessary,no doubt the full details and extent of the enquiry will follow!

My nephew is 23, he has 2 bachelors, 2 masters and is doing a Phd, all chemistry and physics related, I might add.

On the article, typical misogynistic drivel trying once again to abrogate responsibility. Then, to top this, TV members adding their own narrow minded views as to the woman's appearance.

A bachelors degree takes 4 years. A masters degree takes two years. 2 bachelors, 2 master at 23. Must have started at a young age. Smart fellow.

Corruption is endemic in all walks of Thai life. I wouldnt have any medical procedure done except as a last resort.

Paramedics in proper countries are better qualified than the average thai doctor and at least they dont buy their qualification.

Sorry ... But the second line is simply incorrect , there are some incredible Doctors and surgeons here , there qualification are not purchased . Id have great faith in a Thai GP equivilient , rather than an Aussie GP . Most have excellent knowledge and skills .

A bachelors degree takes 4 years. A masters degree takes two years. 2 bachelors, 2 master at 23. Must have started at a young age. Smart fellow.

Im asuming that when one so young has so Many Degrees ..Part of this would be achieved via mutual recognition .

Virtually impossible in the Australian System as " They want the Money " ..The longer you take the better . But " yes " agreed smart young man , if all that completed at 23 years .

When this popped up in my inbox, all I could see was "How a Thai Wife Pushed Her Husband Into the Hal..."

And I thought, "what, caught him doing the nasty in a hotel and shoved him out the room naked?"

That would have been infinitely more interesting than this.

Thai newspapers better be careful, they're going to start sounding like American ones. Dull.

Very smart. Left school at 18 and now at Imperial college. He has completed his studies concurrently. I have great difficulty understanding what he is actually doing, though, I understand he is working on energy and is supported by the UK government in his endeavours as the materials are hugely expensive, sensitive and rare. he is working on alternative energy sources, non carbon based,, that he believes will save the planet. I hope he is right.

Natnicha, who was born to an ordinary family in Angthong, became the mayor of Tambon Khamkwang Administrative Organisation and later married a senior military officer.

In her teenage years, Natnicha won a scholarship to study at a teacher's college in Ayutthaya, where she met Satien. At the time, Satien was an Army captain.

"He was very polite and people liked him at first sight. He was studying to be a staff officer. We dated for a few years before getting married in 1984," Natnicha recounted.

In 2008, she pushed her husband to become the development corps commander and changed her name to Natnicha.

This was also the year she became mayor of the tambon administration organisation.

Do these guys at The Nation ever read what they write ?

What's wrong with what you've highlighted?

First line : She married AFTER she became mayor

Second and third line : She met her husband during her teenage years and after dating she married in 1984.

Fourth line : In 2008 she pushed her husband and became mayor in that same year.

Edited by jbrain
  • Like 1

Unfortunately I don`t get much chance to sink into the depths of shame these day, since they close down most of the dens of depravity in Chiang Mai.

Can anyone please explain what this thread is about regarding this woman and her husband, Satan?

Pushed into hall of shame how, by spending money or moving his money?? Boring Boring story !! It would be better if they found out she was a Katoey after all!!! No shame in that intended...

Natnicha, who was born to an ordinary family in Angthong, became the mayor of Tambon Khamkwang Administrative Organisation and later married a senior military officer.

In her teenage years, Natnicha won a scholarship to study at a teacher's college in Ayutthaya, where she met Satien. At the time, Satien was an Army captain.

"He was very polite and people liked him at first sight. He was studying to be a staff officer. We dated for a few years before getting married in 1984," Natnicha recounted.

In 2008, she pushed her husband to become the development corps commander and changed her name to Natnicha.

This was also the year she became mayor of the tambon administration organisation.

Do these guys at The Nation ever read what they write ?

What's wrong with what you've highlighted?

Are you serious ?

She is in desperate need of a fashion makeover

Some people have a mind of their own and don't give a fig for fashion. Looking around the farangs I see during the course of the day most look like a sack of sh*t tied up in the middle.

Would anybody like to explain the benefits of disfiguring their appearance with unsightly tattoos or shaving their heads? Are such who do just following a basic herd instinct and don't have the balls to be their own person? If she likes to dress the way she does and that is the image that she wants to project then good for her. Maybe she doesn't see much sense in throwing all the clothes out of her wardrobe and buying into this year's fashions? Any brave soul here want to post a picture that the less sensitive, and probably less secure in themselves, can publicly poke fun at?

Judge not lest ye yourself be judged.

Edited by Bagwan

Kind of a stupid, sexist article...

Let's see, where were all those million's of under-the-table baht coming from?

A. The husband's various senior jobs at the very top of the Thai military kingdom?

or

B. The wife's radio concessions and real estate business in various small Isaan cities?

• Like 1

Funny on so many levels. Ugly Thai woman obsessed with status and power, most certainly bought her degrees (as above poster noted), but still so dumb & superstitious, that she would change her name in the hope that it would make her husband successful. Not her mind you, but her husband. Makes me wonder what professions those Hi-so Thais have, that go to the Mohr Du (fortune teller) on the top floor at Esplanade mall.