Thiefs By The Hotel Stuff In Pattaya Resorts!and Song Tails

Sandman77

Hello! I don't know is it here allowed to say the name of hotel where the hotel stuff are theefs!?

This all happen one year ago,

I check it in a luxury resort higher price category with my friends!

After I enter room, I recogneized the shower was not working, reception say sorry we have no other room you must shower in the garden!

We will tell stuff to fix it!

On next day I want exchange money

Put 200€ on the desk close the door, go to the pool and drink something for only 5 minutes!

During that time the shower man comes

Inside my room for repair the water!

And the 200€ was gone, owner told no our stuff not do this, after reporting to police, also travel insurance not want pay because there was no signs of damage on the door!

Another story half year later in the song tail near walking street a ladyboy comes between my friend and me, in the meantime I know how his trick work!

He always try to find the eye contact

Put a opened bag between him and me on the ground he take my money without recogneized it, many thai people are the same the also not see how the lady boy takes money so we go all out only the ladyboy was inside he not go out also when the sontail driver come I was unable to pay the car !

Maybe he has a gun or a knife in the bag, I only look his eyes , I not say anything when some tourists here die for only 200 bath!

In the north never got any problem about this!

I believe the shower man prepare the shower , that he have a reason to come inside the room , he was also the garden man, then he watch out someone leave and go in..

Stuff or staff?

And why tell us about something that happened a year ago, you have been on TV for a while could have posted earlier, are you bored today, or is Jackanory or Television again?

Edited by beano2274
  • Like 1

My teacher told me, my English is much better then the German of most Brits ! When you not like my topics why you response,when you have nothing to say about the topic itself! You can go to learn German,but I tell you I will not joke about your spelling ! My English teacher told be also, that the Brits much more tolerant when some spelling is wrong, then the German!

Unlucky enough for you I speak German, I lived in German for 12 years and worked translating Books from Telecom suppliers into German guides for staff at big Telecom companies in Frankfurt am Main

Tut mir leid.

• Like 1

Stuff or staff?

And why tell us about something that happened a year ago, you have been on TV for a while could have posted earlier, are you bored today, or is Jackanory or Television again?

You do realise you're opening Pandora's Box by questioning why someone/anyone posts

My teacher told me, my English is much better then the German of most Brits ! When you not like my topics why you response,when you have nothing to say about the topic itself! You can go to learn German,but I tell you I will not joke about your spelling ! My English teacher told be also, that the Brits much more tolerant when some spelling is wrong, then the German!

Unlucky enough for you I speak German, I lived in German for 12 years and worked translating Books from Telecom suppliers into German guides for staff at big Telecom companies in Frankfurt am Main

Tut mir leid.

Seeing as you are taking this personally, are you going to post the size of your appendage as well?

Very well said. The OP is entitled to his thread. I personally understand everything he has written. His comments are well observed and valid.

• Like 1

Tut mir leid.

Seeing as you are taking this personally, are you going to post the size of your appendage as well?

Sandman makes an excellent point, something we have discussed at length here many times.

Anglos can be very arrogant towards those whose mother tongue isn't English, yet wish to mingle with people not of their own origin . . . this should be applauded, not derided.

Oddly enough most Anglos can't spell to save their lives

Added to which Sandman doesn't say his English is better than your German, he says that he wouldn't denigrate anyone whose German isn't perfect . . . but of you didn't comprehend that . . . perhaps your German is acceptable but your English isn't.

Actually, re-read your post and see if you can find several mistakes.

Tut mir Leid (should the 'L' in Leid be capitalised? Can you answer without looking it up?)

+1

you said it better than i could have

• Like 1

Has anyone worked out what this guys primary posting name is ?

This has to be a secondary account (complete with deliberate misspelling) to promote his alter ego.

I'm with you TD,

I smell a shill.whistling.gif

Well I suppose Mr. Passboard tries but at least using google to help would benefit the readers on here.

You learn from people telling you where you have gone wrong, and I and many others have told the OP before about his use of the word "Passboard" instead of Passport, if the OP was clever he would look in the inside cover of his own passport where the photo page is, and notice that the English Word "Passport" appears in the top right hand corner, where the Passport number is.

Edited by beano2274

I check it in a luxury resort higher price category with my friends! After I enter room, I recogneized the shower was not working, reception say sorry we have no other room you must shower in the garden!

Not sure about you, but the normal reaction would be to check out. blink.png

I check it in a luxury resort higher price category with my friends! After I enter room, I recogneized the shower was not working, reception say sorry we have no other room you must shower in the garden!

Not sure about you, but the normal reaction would be to check out. blink.png

Right on! I've only been to Pattaya once (and it was just for a day trip from Bangkok), but I got the distinct impression there were many, many hotels there, some quite modern, presumably with working plumbing. Overall, it looked much better than other places where Hubby and I have spent a long weekend. Fang, Phrao and Nan come to mind -- there I could see overlooking non-functioning showers. But, then again, the staff probably wouldn't steal any 1000 baht notes we were stupid enough to leave in sight while we were out of the room.

Tut mir leid.

Sandman makes an excellent point, something we have discussed at length here many times.

Anglos can be very arrogant towards those whose mother tongue isn't English, yet wish to mingle with people not of their own origin . . . this should be applauded, not derided.

Added to which Sandman doesn't say his English is better than your German, he says that he wouldn't denigrate anyone whose German isn't perfect . . . but of you didn't comprehend that . . . perhaps your German is acceptable but your English isn't.

Tut mir Leid (should the 'L' in Leid be capitalised? Can you answer without looking it up?)

+1

Agree 100% about the arrogance of native English speakers. In this case beano does speak an other language and that is an accomplishment for a native English speaker.

But that does not give him the right to put down this guy while i agree his topics are a bit crazy in general.

• Like 1

Tut mir leid.

+1

Agree 100% about the arrogance of native English speakers. In this case beano does speak an other language and that is an accomplishment for a native English speaker.

But that does not give him the right to put down this guy while i agree his topics are a bit crazy in general.

Rob, the problem is that myself and others have tried to help this guy with his writing and informed him that the word "Passboard" is not used for the document that allows you to travel, it is called a "passport", but he continues to use it, when I use a foreign language forum I type my post out then check it for mistakes using a translation engine on the internet, it is so easy and helps you learn at the same time as getting the language correct.

If the OP feels that I have been to harsh on him, then "I apologise", I have no qualms in saying sorry on forum if I have to.

But if I may make a suggestion, first use word to type your post then check it with a translating engine (they are not always that good), then post it.

No need to go and learn German, Germany did not win the war!tongue.png

I'm sorry but I think you may have the wrong idea of what a "luxury resort higher price category" is; no place that I would think of in that category would even dream of telling you to take a shower in the garden because your room shower is broken.

By definition the place does not qualify as luxury as soon as that suggestion was made; how much were you paying per night (and what season was it)?

Edited by dave111223

Tut mir leid.

+1

Rob, the problem is that myself and others have tried to help this guy with his writing and informed him that the word "Passboard" is not used for the document that allows you to travel, it is called a "passport", but he continues to use it, when I use a foreign language forum I type my post out then check it for mistakes using a translation engine on the internet, it is so easy and helps you learn at the same time as getting the language correct.

If the OP feels that I have been to harsh on him, then "I apologise", I have no qualms in saying sorry on forum if I have to.

But if I may make a suggestion, first use word to type your post then check it with a translating engine (they are not always that good), then post it.

Like i said the op is not the most fun guy around and his topics are a bit crazy, so i get it and if you tried to help him i see your point. I would also use a spellchecker so your right still it is a foreign language for him and he does better as most Brits in a foreign language.

Sandman77:

Looking at your recent threads, all I see is complaining about various stuff (whether it is things or staff...). Did you ever ask yourself what you do or did wrong??? Like... leaving money on the table when you leave the hotel room, knowing that staff will be coming to fix your shower... like letting foreign people get in between you and your friend (ladyboy or not)... stealing and mugging happens all over the world, that has nothing really to do with Thailand, but with your personal basic behaviour... like leaving money out in the open or not protecting your wallet when in a restaurant...

And for your English, it would definitely help others to understand you better, if you would be using spell check and maybe translate your English text back to German in order to find out which words you might or might not have used wrong...

OP god must really hate you.

People sell you fake honey

Hotels not refund you

Thai do not want travel with you

Ladyboys steal from you

Hotel staff steal from you

May be you have been cursed

Maybe he can pair up with the guy having the relationship issues who found out his girlfriend was not a girl - a fly on the wall documentary would be a sure fire hit.

Now why the hell would we want to learn German ?

Edited by welsh1