Drug Testing Kits?

Dirk_brijs

why not try to go ask around yourself instead of opening a new thread on the same subject ? Most people living here don't need a drug test, if you think your gf is up to no good you already know the answer :whistling:

• Like 1

why not try to go ask around yourself instead of opening a new thread on the same subject ? Most people living here don't need a drug test, if you think your gf is up to no good you already know the answer whistling.gif

I thought dumb comments only came from new members who dont have a clue but you seem a long time member here so what happened to you bro????

Why dont you just take care of your own life and let me take care of my own Family as maybe unlike you I am here for over 15 years and dont do the gf thing anymore but have a wife here with kids so just let me decide on why and for who I would be needing those test kits OK

Thanks for the help

so if there is anyone out there who could direct me in the right way on where to go look for those kits that would be appreciated.

If I would want comments about my family I would post inside the Pattaya Mail.

• Like 2

why not try to go ask around yourself instead of opening a new thread on the same subject ? Most people living here don't need a drug test, if you think your gf is up to no good you already know the answer whistling.gif

I thought dumb comments only came from new members who dont have a clue but you seem a long time member here so what happened to you bro????

Why dont you just take care of your own life and let me take care of my own Family as maybe unlike you I am here for over 15 years and dont do the gf thing anymore but have a wife here with kids so just let me decide on why and for who I would be needing those test kits OK

Thanks for the help

so if there is anyone out there who could direct me in the right way on where to go look for those kits that would be appreciated.

If I would want comments about my family I would post inside the Pattaya Mail.

sorry if my post offended you. I hope another TV member needing meth testing can help out :)

ps I pity anyone having to deal with meth, dirty drug.. turns people into nasty dogs

Edited by yoslim