Picture And Members Info Page

Donz

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really shouldn't have bothered Daleyboy...really :D I think half of the brits and yanks on the Pattaya forum will be on my tales now... :D

:D :D Too late now mate your mug is up for everyone to see :o But if you would like it removed let me know and i will take it down for you. :D

here we go, me and my little monkey :D ...

"little monkey"................? :D whatever!!!!!!!! :o

Khall, I also use to call her little squirrel (gra raawk naawy) , little mice (nuu naawy) as she uses to call me little panda (panda naawy), little bear (mee naawy), etc...It wasn't meant to be bad, actually she loves it :D

Sorry for the confusion created

HI,

Nice picture, have you ever seen this guy exibitions?

Here in Germany they seem to go for this type of thing a lot, some contries banned it.I had a look at a few pieces and decided that it was to much for me.

By the way nice pic and nice scence of humour in most of your posts,makes a change from the usual groaning of people in a beautiful country.

ED

After a few requests to have pictures removed, i have decided to remove the entire album from view. It is unfortunate to have to do this, but after certain problems, i think it is the best interest of everyone invloved in the album and the forum just to delete it completely.

Its a shame this has to be done but unfortunately because of a few it has spoiled it for the rest of us :o

It is nice though to put faces to a few names. :D

Could a mod or admin please remove all the pictures that are contained within this thread

Edited by daleyboy

Its a shame this has to be done but unfortunately because of a few it has spoiled it for the rest of us :o

It is nice though to put faces to a few names. :D

Sorry to hear that daleyboy, you did an excellant job of setting it up and it was a great idea. To be honest though, I'm not entirely surprised that something happened since it is open to the public. But unfortunate as you said.

Its a shame this has to be done but unfortunately because of a few it has spoiled it for the rest of us

Please tell us, what happened ?

Could a mod or admin please remove all the pictures that are contained within this thread

WHY ?????? if poeple don't want thier photos posted on an internet forum why did they post them there in the first place ? if they really have changed thier mind then they can ask a mod to remove the photo for them ...why delete everyones ???

daley I´m sorry to hear this, and I understand you will have your valid reasons... To those who screwed this up... F"&%· OFF and get a life. Nobody asked you to put your pics up here.

d1ckheads

I think i'll remain anonymous...........................for now :D more fun that way :o

anyway, most of my thai photos have my ex-TGF in them, she's now married, my photos are fairly recent.............you get the picture :D

Understand fully,

The chances exist somebody is going to recognize somebody's associate for better or worse, :D:D

This could be one of the best threads yet , :D

The chances exist somebody is going to recognize somebody's associate for better or worse, :D:D

could be wrong, but I hazard a guess that's why the photos are being scrapped from this topic :o

thats why I didnt post any :D . Dont want anyone getting upset. :D

Daleyboy or anyone else, can you confirm? :D