Picture And Members Info Page

Donz

I agree. But this isn't the only or the most offending picture I saw in this forum. Unless the mods remove all the others I can't see why only this one should be singled out.

I didn't say anything about whether the picture should be removed or not. I merely suggested that it's a good idea to be respectful. I offered a suggestion concerning the use of copyrighted material. The Forum Rules state:

6) You agree not to post any copyrighted material.

Agree completely :o

Edited by CMCool

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone calm down. This was a thread to post pictures of ourselves for other members to see. Please do not post pictures that arent of you or that you dont have permission to use. And please lets not turn this into a religious debate, or a flame fest, lets all just take a deep breath and calm down. Big smile everyone :o

For some reason the following members pics wernt recognised so i couldnt upload them

cheifbem

daleyboy,

I posted my picture into the album.

All I had to do was decrypt the data.

:o "ChiefBEM' not "cheifbem."

:D

Sorry ChiefBem apologies for not getting you capital letters in :D and spelling it wrong :D

No problem mate :D

No one else in the tribe is a member of ThaiVisa.

:D

<snip>

it's me ...

really... :o

i thought human has 12 pair of rib

i try to count yours .. just 9

u must be an alien :D

ROTLFLMAO...!!! :D

Ok i have just reordered them into alphabetical order and tywais was kind enough to resize and re-encode those pics that i could get loaded, so i will be putting these on in the next 20 minutes. :D

Darn, why did you do that?!?!??!?!!! I was at the top of the list yeasterday... :D

Everyone calm down. This was a thread to post pictures of ourselves for other members to see. Please do not post pictures that arent of you or that you dont have permission to use. And please lets not turn this into a religious debate, or a flame fest, lets all just take a deep breath and calm down. Big smile everyone :D
:D:D Edited by Jai Dee

I agree. But this isn't the only or the most offending picture I saw in this forum. Unless the mods remove all the others I can't see why only this one should be singled out.

I didn't say anything about whether the picture should be removed or not. I merely suggested that it's a good idea to be respectful. I offered a suggestion concerning the use of copyrighted material. The Forum Rules state:

6) You agree not to post any copyrighted material.

Be cool. Oversight can occured, will be careful in the future on copyrights material .

As daleyboy said; Everyone calm down

dunno whats happened to that... :D

didnt even post that to the forum... got as far as typing that bit and then gave up cos the site kept timing out when i tried to attach the photo.... :D

couldnt post in the members album either :o

nope - just tried again and get "page cannot be displayed"

b0ll0cks to it - youll have to use your imaginations... apart from daleyboy as hes already seen the full horror of me!

Edited by rio666uk

Nice picture...but scary avatar...why you changed it,rio666uk?

thanks Glauka... for some reason you cant enlarge the picture????? probably not a bad thing though :o

Oh yes you are right I can´t enlarge it!!!!!!!!!!...

Just joking...again nice picture...horrible avatar.... :D

thanks Glauka... for some reason you cant enlarge the picture????? probably not a bad thing though :D

im working on the picture - bare with me

the avatar represents my sinister side :o

its "Samara" the evil little girl from the movie The Ring

thanks Glauka... for some reason you cant enlarge the picture????? probably not a bad thing though :D

im working on the picture - bare with me

the avatar represents my sinister side :D

its "Samara" the evil little girl from the movie The Ring

that´s why i find it scary...I don´t like that girl... :o:D

Ohh dear your old man is looking a bit rough mate, you want to tell him to lay of the booze :o:D

Not a chance mate!

I will be upto see you boys in Surin in July, maybe i will buy your old man a couple of beers mate, but he did tell me you dont drink, so orange juice for you :D:D

Yours is uploaded rio, i did try cropping it so we didnt have to look at you, but i aint very good at paintshop yet :D