Art In Paradise ,have You Been?

thenervoussurgeon

Just thought i would give it a mention,we went there today with my niece and nephew ,and to be honest was quite impressed ,well worth the 150 baht (with your licence) 500 baht for falangs if not resident ,which i felt was a bit high,but hey ho it was a great couple of hours ,dont forget your camera.

If you were so impressed about it, why didnt you mention what the hell its all about? Also could say where it is.

Sorry ,its north Pattaya just past big c ,there are signs ,basically its a large building with some very good interactive artwork where you can take pictures of yourself ,my description really doesnt do it justice as the 3d murals are massive and of places around the world also famous paintings and animals its on you tube or just google it. hope that helps..

Yes, second that..well worth a visit. It is one of those places that I never would have got round to seeing, but I was entertaining a visiting family member and we went there.

Huge place and must have been an hour and a half having a good wander round. Not serious art, but fun, interactive , take a camera as half the fun is posing with the murals, and the shots work out better than in the flesh, if that makes sense? Also take your Thai Driving licence, as mentioned, for the no quibble discount.