Hugo Chavez Dies From Cancer At 58

webfact

In this case and with many others like Saddam Hussein, Chez Guevara et al, respect for the dead does not equate.

That depends who is looking at it.

Many in Iraq believe they were much better off when Saddam was in power, and look at Egypt now.

Chavez, was not liked by the West and made friends with the worst, but he did look after his people

yep he built such a great country that's why you choose thailand to live and not venezuela cheesy.gif

look at the facts, high inflation, country such a pile of crap that the president goes to mexico for his healthcare.. give us a break in praising another crazy left wing nut feeding on his own people blood

Am I Venezuelan?

You ever read or think before you post?

For starters he went to Cuba not Mexico

• Like 1

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well have you heard of any retards coming to power and controlling the entire country for 16 years?

So people are either "retards" or very, very, very smart?

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

May be you know another way to rise through the ranks, take over the leadership of a country and then control it for 16 yearsrolleyes.gif

Edited by lemoncake

One thing when it comes to dictators of any kind is that people only see the bad, which is natural. HOWEVER to be a dictator of a country and rule it for as long as he has, one has to be a very very very smart man.

But was he a "Goodie" or a "Baddie" ?

Again, depends who you ask. Personally i have not been affected by him or the country, so it makes no difference to me what so ever

In this case and with many others like Saddam Hussein, Chez Guevara et al, respect for the dead does not equate.

Many in Iraq believe they were much better off when Saddam was in power, and look at Egypt now.

Chavez, was not liked by the West and made friends with the worst, but he did look after his people

As long as you were on his side.

I am on no one's side, simply stating what i see and read.

Amazingly, the number of people who have not been affected by him at all, spend all that time discussing and yet none have much of idea what and who he really was.

The only source of information all of you have is what media prints.coffee1.gif

Edited by lemoncake

The USA has the best quality medical care in the world for those who have access, but still even now (Obamacare is just starting) the worse rate of ACCESS to any medical care of any so called civilized country. Cuba has decent quality and excellent access. Not a big secret to any Americans who are awake.

Yes Chavez was into ranting anti-American propaganda. Just because he just died, does that mean it has to be repeated?

Edited by Jingthing

MOSCOW, March 6 (RIA Novosti) – The death of Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez from cancer may have been part of a plot by the United States to infect its enemies in Latin America with the disease, the leader of Russia’s Communist party, Gennady Zyuganov, speculated on Wednesday

http://en.rian.ru/russia/20130306/179849093/Chavez-Death-Could-Be-US-Plot--Russian-Communist-Leader.html

MOSCOW, March 6 (RIA Novosti) – The death of Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez from cancer may have been part of a plot by the United States to infect its enemies in Latin America with the disease, the leader of Russia’s Communist party, Gennady Zyuganov, speculated on Wednesday

http://en.rian.ru/russia/20130306/179849093/Chavez-Death-Could-Be-US-Plot--Russian-Communist-Leader.html

Incredible.

One thing when it comes to dictators of any kind is that people only see the bad, which is natural. HOWEVER to be a dictator of a country and rule it for as long as he has, one has to be a very very very smart man.

"Dictator"? Democratically elected numerous times does not a dictator make!

• Like 1

RIP Chavezwai.gif . He was good to make a stand against western imperialism and good for his people but sometimes he should have taken more attention to his own country instead of focusing in international

politics. I followed him for the past 10 years and saw he diod good and bad. But the most important thing i have to say about him is that he had balls and was not afraid to back up a global revolution.

I for one am worried what will happen now to the underground Ahmadinejad/Castro/Santos/Putin pact to counter the USA.

On the flipside Is Assange still running for aussie government?

• Like 2

an article which I posted here yesterday got deleted. It wasn't controversial. What happened?

Dont know what happened, but can you put into your own words, what was the subject summary of the article?

Amazingly, the number of people who have not been affected by him at all, spend all that time discussing and yet none have much of idea what and who he really was.

An ally who turned against him and joined the opposition was arrested and locked up for corruption. His words on Hard Talk. Strange how this guy only became corrupt when he was no longer a friend.

Lemoncake has made a valid point about Saddam but a bad comparison with Chavez. Mosha has a more focused opinion.

@Mosha i think people are born corrupt and sadly this will not change within their lifetimes. I also think people are born strong and good heart-ed and this will also not change.

Edited by Dancealot

I can see it was remove for fair use. ?

ah okay. But it was fully attibuted with a link to the original?

As stated it was removed due to violation of fair use laws. It is generally accepted, but not written into law, that quoting the first two or three sentences of an article and giving a link to the source is considered “fair use” and not a violation of copyright.

• Like 1

An ally who turned against him and joined the opposition was arrested and locked up for corruption. His words on Hard Talk. Strange how this guy only became corrupt when he was no longer a friend.

A walkout by virtually all of PDSA's (State owned oil) management and technical staff in 2002 led to a purge of more than 20,000 of Venezuela’s most highly qualified professionals: a massive, self-inflicted brain drain that has hobbled Venezuelan oil production ever since.

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/b744f394-8657-11e2-ad73-00144feabdc0.html#axzz2MoTDBDZK

Edited by chiangmaikelly
  • Like 1