Help Needed Setting Up Dreambox

clonetom

Dear CM TV Members,

I am wondering if there is somebody in CM that could help my parents set up a Dreambox system with access to German/Sports TV networks.

They live in a area which has very little Internet bandwidth and seldom allows streaming online TV. I am currently working in China so I need some help...

Willing to compensate...

Thanks in advance

I think Dreamboxes are history now, nothing worth seeing on them ,sold mine for bht 500

months ago. As Bangkok blue said get a GMM box from most Supermarkets like Big C,

Tesco, or better still from a Satellite shop and they will set it up for you.

regards Worgeordie

^ 'Dreamboxes are history now'...SO VERY TRUE!

Got rid of mine for a recommended 'OpenBox' ostensibly to bring in Vietnamese satellite, which it did - but 90% in Vietnamese, which Hey I expected. What I really expected too were the English movie, news, and sports channels which were seldom operating, if ever. Money down the drain.

And out in parts of Sansai, WETV which is so so but sometimes good,will not be available for a year or two. My advance of 4 months, alas, is not refundable...

So I will look to others for advice on GMM boxes, to weigh the benefits. I have wireless internet, thankfully.