Car Wrap

N47HAN

I can recommend this guy, he's done some kevlar wrap on my Evo and his workmanship is superb. He's just moving to a new bigger premises near Mission Hospital. His English isn't the best but then that's what the Thai wife is for!!!

post-79999-0-77574100-1362708736_thumb.j

I can recommend this guy, he's done some kevlar wrap on my Evo and his workmanship is superb. He's just moving to a new bigger premises near Mission Hospital. His English isn't the best but then that's what the Thai wife is for!!!

Is your car bullet proof now?

Is your car bullet proof now?

Yes....if it makes you happy..........coffee1.gif

• Like 1

I am still a bit lost on all this, but interested.

My car is about 15 years old and has some rust/dents, etc, on the bumpers and doors. I don't care what it looks like; in fact I like heading into a congested intersection for a game of chicken with fancy Fortuners and coming out the winner -- because they know I don't give a flying puck about getting another scratch.

What I am interested in is maintaining the structural integrity of the car as long as possible. Can this so called "wrapping" help in this regard?

I am still a bit lost on all this, but interested.

My car is about 15 years old and has some rust/dents, etc, on the bumpers and doors. I don't care what it looks like; in fact I like heading into a congested intersection for a game of chicken with fancy Fortuners and coming out the winner -- because they know I don't give a flying puck about getting another scratch.

What I am interested in is maintaining the structural integrity of the car as long as possible. Can this so called "wrapping" help in this regard?

Ok imagine an 80 year old grandmother in a skin tight body suit.................

Edited by Rickster