Thai Man To Kill Me

HeijoshinCool

I wouldn't worry, most gunmen want too much to kill a Farang. Most will want 120K though a desperate one might do it for 60K

You sound a very interesting man to know. I have this gentleman with a very large sound system in my soi and I think 120K would be a bargain. Does your hitman have an email address or Facebook page that I may contact him?

• Like 1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK for all you conspiracy buffs out there it's simpler than that.

Fundamental fact to realize - the omniscient omnipresent if not omnipotent BiB are expected to know exactly where every foreigner is living and what we're up to - this is expected if not taken for granted not only by the grand poobahs on high, but by the Thai population. We all are aware of the laws and technology that enable this, and the US/UK ideas of a citizens' rights to privacy vis-a-vis the government simply don't exist here, a normal Thai will just look at you like you're nuts if you try to explain them.

Those of us that value our privacy should in fact be expressing our gratitude in normal circumstances that the BiB aren't usually very effective at this duty, realizing that status quo is simply due to the intersection of normal human laziness and incompetence.

In this case, some local Colonel or District Chief or whatever has a bee in his bonnet to not get embarrassed next time it happens. The fact that "murder" came into it is simply that it's only a large event like that that will trigger his possible embarrassment.

And of course as far as he's concerned, the labour is free, the plod are just doing their job, maybe they'll have to put in some overtime to make their quota of pyramid-scheme baksheesh this month, don't worry about that flowing at the normal rate - that overtime will of course not cost him any extra pay.

All par for the course, nothing to be surprised at here.

Yes contract hits are easy for well-connected locals to arrange, but most don't bother, and most murders of foreigners are actually IMO pretty normal-random, 90% of the time the foreigner was involved in drugs or was an idiot with a hot temper and an overly rosy view of Thai "culture".

Edited by FunFon