Girl Pregnant?

ayayay

Follow these simple steps.

Step 1. Go to pharmacy and buy a couple of pregnancy tests. Cost maybe 200 baht.

Step 2. Pee on the pregnancy test - important she pees, and not you

Step 3. Check pregnancy test with results on box - there will be 2 options - positive (congratulations) or negative (phew)

Step 4. If she is pregnant, get expert medical advice and make an informed decision and do things correctly and safely. Ignore myths.

Step 5. If she is not pregnant, you know you have been scammed and it's time to move on.

If she refuses step 1, 2 or 3, you have been scammed. Move on.

Yeah, that is what I should have done, the problem is, she already said she "took it out". So there is no way I can check if she is pregnant or not.

It's a scam! I have been through as similar experience and there wasn't any 2 month vacation. It was in another country where abortions are legal.

The way I see it is she wants the 8000 plus her salary for the two months. Give her some walking papers, and find another place to hide the sausage.

Oh, and get you business snipped. It's well worth the tranquility.

Edited by Yo Sup

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Step 1. Go to pharmacy and buy a couple of pregnancy tests. Cost maybe 200 baht.

Step 3. Check pregnancy test with results on box - there will be 2 options - positive (congratulations) or negative (phew)

Step 4. If she is pregnant, get expert medical advice and make an informed decision and do things correctly and safely. Ignore myths.

Step 5. If she is not pregnant, you know you have been scammed and it's time to move on.

Yeah, that is what I should have done, the problem is, she already said she "took it out". So there is no way I can check if she is pregnant or not.

It's a scam! I have been through as similar experience and there wasn't any 2 month vacation. It was in another country where abortions are legal.

The way I see it is she wants the 8000 plus her salary for the two months. Give her some walking papers, and find another place to hide the sausage.

Yeah, that is what I thought as well, I totally agree.

And in hospitals it is for free?

Home test is wee on a strip. Cost 40-80bht. Takes 5 minutes

Hospital test (government) is blood sample, free for Thais, maybe 200bht for a foreigner. Couple of hours wait for the lab work.

Yes, good to know, I had no idea what the pregnancy test cost, but I thought it was very expensive when she said it. That is also why I asked for a receipt, but I doubt I will get one.

NO receipt.....NO money. Pretty simple hey?

Forget the girl, she is taking you for a ride.

There is the sick buffalo, sick grandmother and the "I am pregnant" routine. (Among others.)

BUT STOP: The girls that are looking for "prey" (and with a couple of years experience in the business), can single out the Naive/Gullible Type of farang easily without having attended university and studied psychology.

On a positive note: The level of "education" as far as this is concerned has increased among the farangs over the years. So "prey" is not as plentiful as before. But if found, they go for it with a good amount of "criminal-energy."

BTW: Scams of this sort are being applied only to "westerners", not to Russians, Indians, Pakistanies, Koreans etc. For obvious reasons.

Cheers.

BTW: Scams of this sort are being applied only to "westerners", not to Russians, Indians, Pakistanies, Koreans etc. For obvious reasons.

Not true, seen the same scams worked on Koreans and Japanese.

What were these obvious reasons?

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 2

sounds like she owes money to somebody and they have just put the frighteners on her. if your still talking to this girl

just tell her it is not possible for you to father children as you have had the snip. then move on

Pregnancy test at hospital free.

Pregnancy test at home 60bht for the good ones.

Buy one, get her to wee in a cup, do the test yourself ...... takes about 5 minutes for the result.

It's a scam 9/10 times (especially if the bogus test cost 1500bht).

Abortion in Thailand is against the law, do not pay money to her to have one .... real or imagined.

Abortion is perfectly legal for medical reasons, which includes mental health, so basically anyone can get one on demand from one of the legal clinics allowed to perform them

This woman is probably lying, but 6500 baht isn't out of line for one of the many private illegal abortion clinics. They'd also make her do a test there (ultrasound, but it is too early for that in this case) so it would cost a lot more than a home piss test.

This definitely wouldn't require 2 month of work stoppage, a few days maybe. Also they normally recommend stopping sex for 2 weeks, not 2 months.

This woman is probably lying, but 6500 baht isn't out of line for one of the many private illegal abortion clinics. They'd also make her do a test there (ultrasound, but it is too early for that in this case) so it would cost a lot more than a home piss test.

Home tests work after 3 weeks, that's 5 days before the first missed period or (3 weeks after last period).

You can't get any earlier than that.

post-152992-0-46288300-1362665309_thumb.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

sounds like she owes money to somebody and they have just put the frighteners on her. if your still talking to this girl

just tell her it is not possible for you to father children as you have had the snip. then move on

One more reason that Thailand is a 'Haven for Foreign Investment'.

To all the english teachers out there, should I use a period after or before... ???

it was then that I told her I have always wanted to be a father and would have paid her big money to have the baby had she have told me....never saw her again and she didn't get any money either.

Called the Scotch gambit in chess.

1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 Nc6 3.d4

Home tests work after 3 weeks, that's 5 days before the first missed period or (3 weeks after last period).

You can't get any earlier than that.

attachicon.giffrer.png

But the clinics will not accept that and will force you to pay for their own test, which can be a lot more expensive depending on the clinic. These illegal private clinics gouge their prices.

Buy one, get her to wee in a cup, do the test yourself ...... takes about 5 minutes for the result.

Abortion in Thailand is against the law, do not pay money to her to have one .... real or imagined.

Abortion is perfectly legal for medical reasons, which includes mental health, so basically anyone can get one on demand from one of the legal clinics allowed to perform them

This definitely wouldn't require 2 month of work stoppage, a few days maybe. Also they normally recommend stopping sex for 2 weeks, not 2 months.

Isn't it just in a rape case and if the baby is believed to be disabled in some form ?

Isn't it just in a rape case and if the baby is believed to be disabled in some form ?

No, it is for any health reason. Physical or mental. Rape and incest as well.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/143682-abortion-in-thailand/

http://www.pda.or.th/e_fp.asp

PDA has been involved in pregnancy termination

services during a time in which the legality of such action was narrowly

interpreted by the government; however, by the end of 2005, PDA and a

group of physicians managed to convince the Medical Council of Thailand

to accept new medical regulations concerning pregnancy termination on

physical as well as mental health grounds.

Mental health qualifies as grounds for a legal abortion since 2005. Only a limited number of locations can legally perform them though.

ayayay, have you got problems.

Firstly, if this girl`s story is true, which I doubt, how do you know that this phantom baby was yours? Or as a matter of fact, how can you be sure of anything?

Two options here: either tell her you`re not interested and to bugger off, or pay whatever she asks.

Problem solved.

BTW: almost forget to mention; If you have been having unprotected sex while drunk with a girl you hardly know, than I think an HIV test is in order and should be your main priory and concern.

post-110219-0-99906000-1362667554_thumb.

Edited by Beetlejuice

Ask her if she has broken the good news and told Somchai down the soi he is about to be a father?

Unbelievable but still the saps keep falling for it.

Years ago a brit by the name of "Tornado Terry" was seeing a BG, two weeks later he is due to depart these shores, BG tells him she is preganant and will cost, wait for it, 40k baht (about one thousand quid at the time) to make the problem go away, sucker pays up.

Comes back to Thailand a few months later, goes to bar looking for "Nok", told she is living upcountry.

Sucker makes his way up to darkest Issan and eventually tracks down the house, knocks on door and some German guys answers, words are exchanged, girl tells him she hasnt yet had abortion, but has no money, he will have to pay again, unbelievably the sucker pays up and departs back to Bkk.

Yes these mugs walk amongst us.

OP, you are having unprotected sex with an occasional while you are uncut. How many things could possibly go wrong? Are you trying to win the Darwin award?

Have yourself checked for STDs including HIV.

Have yourself snipped. Buy some condoms.

Now, if the girl was really pregnant by you, she would have asked for the money upfront. How did she front 8,000 b without even telling you, and then come asking for it? No, she would have asked for the money first and then you could have done your due diligence. But that would have spoiled her scam.

It's a scam.

• Like 2

Your call

Pay and get rid of her (sorry dude, she just took you)

Negotiate her down and then get rid of her(see above)

or tell her no receipt, no dna test, no pay,

and suffer with her whining and other troubles she may make

then get rid of her.

Basically get rid of her, think of it as an expensive lesson.

Dont feel bad dude, it happens to all of us one way or another. Be glad you got this lesson early and relatively cheaply. My ex took me for more than you can make in years and years probably.sick.gif Sorry, i make that face when ever I think of her lol.

2 questions

Given you're being asked to "re-imburse" your young lady after her deciding on the "solution" without any input from you whatsoever, does it make sense to even consider "reimbursement in full" in the first place?

8k divided by 2 = 4k. Is that really such a large amount to move on? and:

1) have a clear conscience knowing that whatever the story was, you've shared part of any responsibility, despite being given zero input into the decision

2) hopefully learn from your mistakes (plural)

3) give yourself the opportunity to say goodbye and find some "new friends"

Cheers

Fletch

smile.png

Edited by fletchsmile
  • Like 2

ayayay

Since reading your post and despite being male,I too have fallen pregnant!Luckily one of the Isaan security guards at my Moo-Baan is a qualified surgeon and has just performed a Dilation and Curretage on me.

However,the charge is 15,000 baht for the procedure,I'll PM my bank details to you,thanks in advance!

Regardless. Take your own hand and move it in a violent upward motion towards your forehead, making a loud slapping sound.

Your welcome.

+1

Just in case you hurried through the Thread and missed this Gem ... cheesy.gif

DLock ... clap2.gif

oh by the way you may want to get tested as well...you know....not for pregnancy mind you...maybe worse! A lot worse.

this ....

and OP in my line of work we call people like you " fish or donkey "

GL

don't use the term fish much anymore.....it was just the hand I was dealt!

Edited by rct99q