Girl Pregnant?

ayayay

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh by the way you may want to get tested as well...you know....not for pregnancy mind you...maybe worse! A lot worse.

this ....

and OP in my line of work we call people like you " fish or donkey "

GL

...and she just bluffed with a 9 2 off...and may just get paid.

Here's the deal ayayay

She goes down to the local police station and files a rape allegation against you.

She tells the police where you live.

She then writes a full report that would do Steinbeck proud and the police believe it.

They tell her to go to the clinic and get an exam to get your DNA with a rape kit, even though they do not need any DNA or even any evidence. That's right! You heard me. No evidence. They can detain you over a lie-filled report outlining a rape whether you think it or not.

It does not matter the timeline and the events that took place.

It does not matter what you have to say or what you have as evidence.

You will be home one day and a man with blue jeans will pull up and hand you a piece of paper asking you to come down to the police station for an "interview".

When you show up, you will be finger printed and unless you have money, you will be put in jail. If this does happen, then make an excuse and whatever you do, do not go to the police station alone, or even go at all if you value your freedom and human rights.

You will rot in a jail cell that smells like urine, vomit and alcohol until they figure you've had enough time to think about it. Then they will pull you into a room and tell you that she will not press charges if you can pay her a certain sum of money, and so on and so on...

The rest is history.

So, in summary, the deal is this... get her as happy as you can as fast as you can and flat out lie to her and tell her you love her and you've had a change of heart. Tell her you will be there for her. Buy her flowers... and then when all the evidence is flushed down the toilet and time goes by, get the hell out with some excuse that your father is sick back home or the buffalo broke its leg and you need to return home and plow the field. Make sure you act depressed and cry in front of her a few days before you tell her.

In short, if she decides to, she can make you life the worst kind of hell imaginable. Provoking her to desperation or anger is the worst thing you could do at this point. You put yourself right out in the middle of the field with a big fat target on your chest and she and all her future accomplices are all standing on the line holding rifles.

Edited by cup-O-coffee
  • Like 2

Here's the deal ayayay

She goes down to the local police station and files a rape allegation against you.

She then writes a full report that would do Steinbeck proud and the police believe it.

They tell her to go to the clinic and get an exam to get your DNA with a rape kit, even though they do not need any DNA or even any evidence. That's right! You heard me. No evidence. They can detain you over a lie-filled report outlining a rape whether you think it or not.

You will be home one day and a man with blue jeans will pull up and hand you a piece of paper asking you to come down to the police station for an "interview".

When you show up, you will be finger printed and unless you have money, you will be put in jail. If this does happen, then make an excuse and whatever you do, do not go to the police station alone, or even go at all if you value your freedom and human rights.

You will rot in a jail cell that smells like urine, vomit and alcohol until they figure you've had enough time to think about it. Then they will pull you into a room and tell you that she will not press charges if you can pay her a certain sum of money, and so on and so on...

The rest is history.

So, in summary, the deal is this... get her as happy as you can as fast as you can and flat out lie to her and tell her you love her and you've had a change of heart. Tell her you will be there for her. Buy her flowers... and then when all the evidence is flushed down the toilet and time goes by, get the hell out with some excuse that your father is sick back home or the buffalo broke its leg and you need to return home and plow the field. Make sure you act depressed and cry in front of her a few days before you tell her.

In short, if she decides to, she can make you life the worst kind of hell imaginable. Provoking her to desperation or anger is the worst thing you could do at this point. You put yourself right out in the middle of the field with a big fat target on your chest and she and all her future accomplices are all standing on the line holding rifles.

great postclap2.gif

GTFO bcz thailand not for you post-4641-1156693976.gif

Here's the deal ayayay

The rest is history.

great postclap2.gif

Oh, Thailand is for certain people, but it is no different than living in Brazil. You just have to know where to step, where to sleep, and what to watch out for so you don't get bit by poisonous things. Ha ha. Thanks, but ayayay is in a very bad spot right now and he doesn't even realize it... yet? I just hope she is is dumb; really really dumb.

This has been a good thread for no other reason than pointing out that if you do something REALLY stupid (like having unprotected sex with a Thai woman you have no intention of marrying) then it can and very well might change your life forever. I lump it in with getting drunk and riding a motorbike in Thai traffic. Life is all about choices. We make them every day from the moment we get up in the morning. Good choices can improve your life. Bad choices might kill you. It is as simple as that.

So she missed her first period only to have it two weeks later! She goes and gets tested finds out she is pregnant and has an abortion! Was this before or after she had her late period. Then she says the test was 1500 baht and the abortion 6500 baht!

I'm no doctor, but I thought it takes at least two months before one can check for pregnancy? So to do this all in 6 weeks must be a miricle Thailand situation?

Amazing what some people fall for in the way of troll posts. Lol

So she missed her first period only to have it two weeks later! She goes and gets tested finds out she is pregnant and has an abortion! Was this before or after she had her late period. Then she says the test was 1500 baht and the abortion 6500 baht!

I'm no doctor, but I thought it takes at least two months before one can check for pregnancy? So to do this all in 6 weeks must be a miricle Thailand situation?

Amazing what some people fall for in the way of troll posts. Lol

No, you can test positive 5-8 days before menstruation using a 60bht home kit (FRER).

Assuming a 28 day cycle, with ovation roughly in the middle.

Ovation 12 days after last menstruation

Fertilization occurs, 6 days for fertilized egg to implant.

2 days for hormone (hCG) levels to rise enough for detection.

Total = 20 days, approx 8 days before next period.

Just as well you aren't a doctor.

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 1

No reciepts?

I asked for that, and she said she did not have it as it is illegal to do an abortion. But I should have got it for the 1500 thb pregnancy test at least.

It's a scam and has been going on for years in exactly the same format. It's the same as the sick buffalo scam which no doubt people still fall far.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been praying for "Pee-Khwai" for weeks now. Is it really all in vain?

• Like 1

I would say it's a scam unless the girl is stupid enough to go to an illegal clinic.

The tests are cheap and abortions can be legally done by clinics like cabbages an condoms on sukhumvit for 1800 baht + 300 for the first checking.

You need to see the results of the pregnancy test yourself and be there when it is done. I've known it be the case where a woman has been for a test and used someone elses test result - in this case one of those that you pee on - to show a positive result and use that to get money from the man in question.

Regards having the baby aborted, we are not allowed to discuss that but 6,500 is about a third of the price one would pay. I paid 18,000 to a private clinic for such an operation for a genuine pregnancy - mistakes do happen.

Maybe the 6500 was for the 'chemical' abortion (for want of a better phrase), or is a straightforward con.

Pregnancy test at the hospital by blood test costs around 1500baht! She could have told you the truth.
They normally give you a recipe and can ask a paper with the results.

You should go to a private hospital and do the blood test with her. It only takes 1 or 2 hours!

Edited by Wilda

Pregnancy test at the hospital by blood test costs around 1500baht! She could have told you the truth.

You should go to a private hospital and do the blood test with her. It only takes 1 or 2 hours!

What to do with baby batter ?

Pregnancy test at hospital free.

Pregnancy test at home 60bht for the good ones.

Buy one, get her to wee in a cup, do the test yourself ...... takes about 5 minutes for the result.

It's a scam 9/10 times (especially if the bogus test cost 1500bht).

Abortion in Thailand is against the law, do not pay money to her to have one .... real or imagined.

Yes, I know its illegal, I am not gonna pay.

Hypothetically, if she did an "abortion", and I am almost sure it is just bullshit.

Would it seem possible that she would have to undergo such a drastic treatment that she would have to stay home from work for 2 months? And plus, she tells me she is so tired now, she have to sleep all the time. After all, her period was late for only 2 weeks. To me it seems like, at the most, there was a small sperm, that just found the egg, and nothing else. And that a pill would have solved the problem

Abortion is not illegal. they are performed daily in every hospital in thailand.

as for staying at home, its nonsense, maybe 2-3 days and she would be good to go. she would be back at work quicker than 2 months if sh had a caesarean

Edited by candypants

The OP asked if there is "some pill" that she could take this early in the pregnancy to end it. No, not at this stage. The "morning after" pill earned its nickname for a good reason.

Blood tests are much more conclusive than the home urine pregnancy tests and I'd agree -- they should cost just a few hundred baht here. Heck, they're less than $50 at a clinic in the U.S., where all medical care is expensive. And yes, you'll have the results in a couple hours, at most.

And speaking as someone who has had several miscarriages and D & C procedures, the recovery time is a couple weeks, max. (A D & C procedure is the same thing as an abortion.) The recovery is just as TommoPhysicist described -- it's like having a heavy period with maybe some harder cramping than normal, but it doesn't last for more than a week.

This is probably TMI for most Thai Visa readers! But guys, you probably should develop some basic understanding of female body functions if you're going to be enjoying some of the more obvious features of the female body.

Thanks, I was hoping for some female responses. so even a blood test for pregnancy should not cost a 1000 thb at the hospital right?

What does TMI means?

So she usually has her period around the 23rd, did not have any period at all last month, and the 4th this month, she went to "take it out". How many weeks of pregnancy is it in this case?

1) No, about 200bht tops private hospital, free government hospital.

2) TMI = too much information

3) 5-6 weeks

While we're on it.

Morning after pills, good for up to 3-5 days after sex, 40bht at any Thai pharmacy (called Madonna)

They bring on an instant period.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

The OP asked if there is "some pill" that she could take this early in the pregnancy to end it. No, not at this stage. The "morning after" pill earned its nickname for a good reason.

Blood tests are much more conclusive than the home urine pregnancy tests and I'd agree -- they should cost just a few hundred baht here. Heck, they're less than $50 at a clinic in the U.S., where all medical care is expensive. And yes, you'll have the results in a couple hours, at most.

And speaking as someone who has had several miscarriages and D & C procedures, the recovery time is a couple weeks, max. (A D & C procedure is the same thing as an abortion.) The recovery is just as TommoPhysicist described -- it's like having a heavy period with maybe some harder cramping than normal, but it doesn't last for more than a week.

This is probably TMI for most Thai Visa readers! But guys, you probably should develop some basic understanding of female body functions if you're going to be enjoying some of the more obvious features of the female body.

Thanks, I was hoping for some female responses. so even a blood test for pregnancy should not cost a 1000 thb at the hospital right?

What does TMI means?

So she usually has her period around the 23rd, did not have any period at all last month, and the 4th this month, she went to "take it out". How many weeks of pregnancy is it in this case?

Sir, once again it is highly unlikely that she was pregnant by you. She is hosing you every which way but loose with the timing, the procedures and the costs. She was probably pregnant by her loser Thai boyfriend who vanished when she confronted him and you became the great white hope, so to speak.
  • Like 1

This woman is probably lying, but 6500 baht isn't out of line for one of the many private illegal abortion clinics. They'd also make her do a test there (ultrasound, but it is too early for that in this case) so it would cost a lot more than a home piss test.

Home tests work after 3 weeks, that's 5 days before the first missed period or (3 weeks after last period).

You can't get any earlier than that.

attachicon.giffrer.png

But the clinics will not accept that and will force you to pay for their own test, which can be a lot more expensive depending on the clinic. These illegal private clinics gouge their prices.

So you think 1500 thb is possible for doing a simple pregnancy test? Cause everyone else seems to think it is not possible.

This woman is probably lying, but 6500 baht isn't out of line for one of the many private illegal abortion clinics. They'd also make her do a test there (ultrasound, but it is too early for that in this case) so it would cost a lot more than a home piss test.

Home tests work after 3 weeks, that's 5 days before the first missed period or (3 weeks after last period).

You can't get any earlier than that.

attachicon.giffrer.png

But the clinics will not accept that and will force you to pay for their own test, which can be a lot more expensive depending on the clinic. These illegal private clinics gouge their prices.

So you think 1500 thb is possible for doing a simple pregnancy test? Cause everyone else seems to think it is not possible.

please OP you can't be serious ....

Enjoy http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/623014-in-a-relationship-are-lies-acceptable/coffee1.gif

OP, you are having unprotected sex with an occasional while you are uncut. How many things could possibly go wrong? Are you trying to win the Darwin award?

Have yourself checked for STDs including HIV.

Have yourself snipped. Buy some condoms.

Now, if the girl was really pregnant by you, she would have asked for the money upfront. How did she front 8,000 b without even telling you, and then come asking for it? No, she would have asked for the money first and then you could have done your due diligence. But that would have spoiled her scam.

It's a scam.

She had been telling me on and off for about 2 weeks how she was very worried because she did not have her period, and I kept saying: Dont worry, there is no problem, and that she would soon have her period.

Then finally I said, ok, go do a check up, how much does it cost? She said probably 1500 thb, I said, ok, give me the receipt when you come back.

Your call

Pay and get rid of her (sorry dude, she just took you)

Negotiate her down and then get rid of her(see above)

or tell her no receipt, no dna test, no pay,

and suffer with her whining and other troubles she may make

then get rid of her.

Basically get rid of her, think of it as an expensive lesson.

Dont feel bad dude, it happens to all of us one way or another. Be glad you got this lesson early and relatively cheaply. My ex took me for more than you can make in years and years probably.sick.gif Sorry, i make that face when ever I think of her lol.

Yeah, I feel somewhat bad, for many reasons, even though it is not over yet, I realize, this could have been a lot worse also. Thanks for positive words.

2 questions

Given you're being asked to "re-imburse" your young lady after her deciding on the "solution" without any input from you whatsoever, does it make sense to even consider "reimbursement in full" in the first place?

8k divided by 2 = 4k. Is that really such a large amount to move on? and:

1) have a clear conscience knowing that whatever the story was, you've shared part of any responsibility, despite being given zero input into the decision

2) hopefully learn from your mistakes (plural)

3) give yourself the opportunity to say goodbye and find some "new friends"

Cheers

Fletch

smile.png

Yeah, I agree with this,

no offense OP but how old are you ?

bcz it's obvious that she's playing you like a little puppy and you can get really soon in trouble ....

many person told you already .... what do you want from her ?

Edited by LburtonL

Here's the deal ayayay

The rest is history.

great postclap2.gif

Oh, Thailand is for certain people, but it is no different than living in Brazil. You just have to know where to step, where to sleep, and what to watch out for so you don't get bit by poisonous things. Ha ha. Thanks, but ayayay is in a very bad spot right now and he doesn't even realize it... yet? I just hope she is is dumb; really really dumb.

Yes, that could be the worst case scenario, even though I doubt she would do it.

Ok, interesting, because everyone else was very quick to judge, (me included), thinking 1500 thb is way too expensive, and therefore a scam.

I did ask her to take the receipt, so if she cant show me that, it will be more difficult to believe her.

I can´t go now, as she has already done the abortion, or should I say "done the abortion".

Edited by ayayay

<I know there could not have been a baby yet (of course), and I know she did not try to make me believe it, but she said "she had to take it out", and that it costed her 6500 thb.>

Of course there was a baby, if she is telling the truth. Just because it's only a few cells, it's still a human being in the making.

<She also said she will not be able to work for 2 months, and not be able to have sex for 2 months (no she does not freelance, at least that is what she told me). And she will probably figure out some financial compensation for that.>

If you believe that, I have a bridge for sale.

Assuming you are saying that she already had an abortion, something that can be induced with pills at a very early stage, why on earth would she not be able to work? Even women with caesareans can look after their babies, and that's hard work.

As for sex, are you sure she didn't have an hysterectomy?

I think we are being scammed or should i say trolled

O.P you cannot be serious you have asked the same

questions over and have been told and do not listen?

If you are serious and its true do yourself a favour

pay the girl and never have sex again!