Hitler Fashion Statements Confuse, Offend Tourists In Thailand

webfact

Don't be naive thinking that they don't know who Hittler was, I happend to be Jewish, and when I was at colledge-here- I met once one guy in with a t-shirt with a portrait of hitler and saying: "Kill the Jews whereever you find them, Allah will help yoy" i went to the guy and I told him that I was a Jew, I ask him if he knew who Hittler was and he told me that he did , I was surprised, I asked him if he knew how many millions of jews Hittler killed- including my grandpa and almost all his familly- he told me that he knew it and that Thailand was a friend of Hittler, that Jews deserved to die and that was it, I couldnt take it any more so I beat the hell out of him, and after that people is the uni knew that I was a jew, an they attacked me but my buddhist friends helped me( this is not a problem of relligions, I think , since I dont believe in god), so don't think that they dont know who hitler was, and if you can read thai you will see that many young thais( most of them muslims) wear T-shirts preaching hate against the jews etc

I would say you are a troll, if Hitler killed your Grandfather you would know how to spell him.

If you beat the hell out of him, for sure you are the worse of you two. One wearing a TShirts and talks nonsense one is beating people.....

-H90-

Be careful, maybe your Grandfather killed his Grandfather. Its your homeland where Hitler ruled. whistling.gif

I do not know, if -Om85- writes the truth, but you cannot know that, from writing Hitler with two "t",

Countless not German speaking countries inhabitants ended in one of the many Concentration camps.

If the story is true, -Om85- gave the T-shirt guy a chance to back down, but if that man, boy really replied, "Jews deserved to die" its a sign,

that he is "unreasonable' a friend of "Ahmadinejad the Irans President?" maybe and I would remember what my mother said.

-Some, you can just stir with a blow!- rolleyes.gif

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you expect from a country full of over 60 million people who don't know that a world exists beyond their borders and who generally despise non-Thais? Nothing new here for those of us who live here. Let the 2 week tourists be surprised. coffee1.gif

Sorry but this is just nonsense. Some people do or say something stupid and then that's generalized to some rant about 60 million plus people.

I've inserted these same pictures before. The supposedly well-educated & sophisticated British royals kissing up to Hitler and partying in Nazi uniforms. Are you going to generalize these "trend-setters" to all the people in UK? Certainly the British have spent much of the past century living with the delusion that the sun never set on their magnificence and everyone not them was made of lesser stuff.

The supposedly well-educated & sophisticated British royals kissing up to Hitler and partying in Nazi uniforms.

Do a bit of research on the "British" royals, you may not like what you read.

• Like 1

Don't be naive thinking that they don't know who Hittler was, I happend to be Jewish, and when I was at colledge-here- I met once one guy in with a t-shirt with a portrait of hitler and saying: "Kill the Jews whereever you find them, Allah will help yoy" i went to the guy and I told him that I was a Jew, I ask him if he knew who Hittler was and he told me that he did , I was surprised, I asked him if he knew how many millions of jews Hittler killed- including my grandpa and almost all his familly- he told me that he knew it and that Thailand was a friend of Hittler, that Jews deserved to die and that was it, I couldnt take it any more so I beat the hell out of him, and after that people is the uni knew that I was a jew, an they attacked me but my buddhist friends helped me( this is not a problem of relligions, I think , since I dont believe in god), so don't think that they dont know who hitler was, and if you can read thai you will see that many young thais( most of them muslims) wear T-shirts preaching hate against the jews etc

I would say you are a troll, if Hitler killed your Grandfather you would know how to spell him.If you beat the hell out of him, for sure you are the worse of you two. One wearing a TShirts and talks nonsense one is beating people.....

Agree 100%

So, you German to? rolleyes.gif

I would say you are a troll, if Hitler killed your Grandfather you would know how to spell him.

If you beat the hell out of him, for sure you are the worse of you two. One wearing a TShirts and talks nonsense one is beating people.....

And I would say that u r stupid or a chicken or maybe a combination of both if u see people that intent to kill ur people, that praise Hittler and u dont do something about it, especially when I said to that POS that Hittler had killed my grandpa.

No stupid or a chicken, just a German. whistling.gif

Oh, the hitler thread again. Whoopee. All we need now is a thread full of raging farang complaining about being called farang and our day will be complete.

Yesterday a couple of Thai kids laughed as I went past them and when I asked them why they laughed they replied because you are farang that looks like Hitler. House is on the market, car on the market and I'm leaving and going back to UK.

Good riddance. I can't stand farang moralizers.

Part of this fixation is his adornment of the Swastika and Third Reich Imagery... I've tried to tell him what these symbols represent and that to many the symbol is so closely linked to the slaughter of about 6 million innocent people it is highly offensive.

Why not also talk about the 20+ million "innocent" Russians who died in WWII? I bet there are not many Russians owning your country's TV and newspapers, so you don't know about it... There is also a shortage of Russian filmmakers to produce movies about their poor victims.

• Like 1

I do not know why you guys are making such a big fuss.If you do not like it then go back home you F**** non nazi:) blonkers.:):):)

It is their country and culture ,,do not try to tell them what to like and what not..They know history and every individual is free to choose what they like and think wear and eat. Else we will all be eating fish & chips soon or mash & bangers.

Oh ,for those who do not like IT go to Israel but do not come back:)

• Like 2

well il is not the first time a see in thailand a nazzi logo in shops , in teeshirt or even a big flag with a zvatiska.i have seen one in a buddhist picture in bkk ,or people with a tatoo in the arm.so i made resurch...it was so revolting!

what i have to say is that if you look in internet ,you'll see that the zvatiska logo is very ,very old ,it goes the right or also left side .....and hitler just took it as his simbol for his politic ideas.

anyway all the time ....i have the same nausea sensation ,i feel hungry so when i see it i use to go to the owner of the shop or speak to the guy who wear that kind of sh_t. staff.

the thing is that they have no bladdy idea about history or faschism or heaven hitler.

i have been so surprised .......they think he was like "bruce lee" a tough gay.

what the hell do the thai learn at school.....they had their own hitler with the japanese army in kanchanabury.

wy the thai government do nothing about it and take all this crap out of his street ? this really worse than vuitton or chanel copy bags

this not amazing thailand anymore.sick.gif .....this is disgusting !

I would say you are a troll, if Hitler killed your Grandfather you would know how to spell him.If you beat the hell out of him, for sure you are the worse of you two. One wearing a TShirts and talks nonsense one is beating people.....

Agree 100%

So, you German to? :rolleyes:

Sorry to disappoint you. I am a citizen of the world.

I couldnt take it any more so I beat the hell out of him

Please tell me what part of Thailand you live in, so I can avoid you.

Do you make a point of regularly beating the shit out of people who dont agree with your personal point of view?

If someone stood in front of me and said I deserve to die because of my religion, I wouldn't wait for him to pick up a kitchen knife.

I couldnt take it any more so I beat the hell out of him

Please tell me what part of Thailand you live in, so I can avoid you.

Do you make a point of regularly beating the shit out of people who dont agree with your personal point of view?

Good that -Churchill- was not made out of your stuff.

Otherwise Great Britain would have not stood up against the "different personal point of views of Hitler!"

The war could have gone a different path! rolleyes.gif

Stalin next? He killed more people than Hitler.

It is best not to make too much of this childish fashion for young kids.

Big scale wars are a thing of the past. Both my Grandfathers were killed in WW1 by the Germans but now I love Germany and the German people.

Also,Thailand was occupied by the Japanese in WW2. Why dont Thai kids wear Tee shirts promoting the Emperor of Japan.He was responsible for the deaths of many Thai people.

Actually the Thai government was pro-Japanese when they were winning then were against them when they were losing. The Japanese kept in well with the Thais so they wouldn't cause too many problems when they were building their railway. They even helped the Thais reclaim some territory from the French - hence the Victory Monument in Bangkok celebrating the victory of the Thai forces over the French. But you ask any Thai what the biggest monument in Thailand in the middle of Bangkok is all about and they won't have a clue. Not even in the armed forces museum (I once asked a guide there and she mumbled something about the Burmese!). There is also a monument somewhere up north commemorating the Japanese dead - it's a draw for Japanese tourists! And the people who really gained from the Bridge over the River Kwai was not the Japanese - it was the Thai tourist operators and the presenters of the fantastic light show every night at the bridge!

• Like 1

Please, not this thread again.

Thais don't get it. They think they have the right to offend everyone in Thailand, and that no one can offended them

Are you sure you are not getting the Thais mixed up with Muslims?
Oh , so now the new racism - Islamaphobia - rares its ugly head. The irony is tangible.
I'm just stating the obvious, I have lived here for seven years and always found the Thai people very tolerant. Muslims get offended if you celebrate Christmas, in fact, they get offended at just about everything to do with the West.

They are offended when you mention prostitution, corruption, lawlessness, in fact, they are extremely sensitive about defending their untouchable culture.

I do not know why you guys are making such a big fuss.If you do not like it then go back home you F**** non nazi:) blonkers.smile.png:)smile.png

It is their country and culture ,,do not try to tell them what to like and what not..They know history and every individual is free to choose what they like and think wear and eat. Else we will all be eating fish & chips soon or mash & bangers.

Oh ,for those who do not like IT go to Israel but do not come back:)

Well said !!!

What do you expect from a country full of over 60 million people who don't know that a world exists beyond their borders and who generally despise non-Thais? Nothing new here for those of us who live here. Let the 2 week tourists be surprised. coffee1.gif

funny you should say that.....I went to a country...250 million people or so..... that didn't know that a world existed outside their border...or even outside their home state....now...what was it called...United States of something or other.

Get your facts straight, it's 300 million people. But actually I don't find that the average European that I meet is any more worldly than they average American or Thai that I meet.

Democracy LOL.....and people still think USA, UK and Europe are democratic.....wow.......I thought we were all brigther than that. It is a word used but it is a lie and any person with a note of history, polictial understanding and basic common sense knows that those countries which I have been to and grew up in are not democratic......that was lost a long time ago I am afraid when the financial institutions and power beasts controlled polictis...demoracy what a joke

Didn't Bonny Prince Harry also don the Nazi regalia in the not too distant past?....Get over it....it is ancient history to todays youth and rightfully so. The Romans were a pack of bastards by all accounts....but please....let bygones be bygones...the relevance to the young people of today (the future of the world) is negligible. The japanese army were a muderous pack of dogs to the Chinese in WW2...but we happily drive a Toyota etc.

Edited by Mudcrab
  • Like 1

Oh, the hitler thread again. Whoopee. All we need now is a thread full of raging farang complaining about being called farang and our day will be complete.

Yesterday a couple of Thai kids laughed as I went past them and when I asked them why they laughed they replied because you are farang that looks like Hitler. House is on the market, car on the market and I'm leaving and going back to UK.

Just because a couple of stupid kids laughed at you you're going to run away? I think there's more to this story than you're telling us. Come clean!

-overherebc-

You joking? Where is the problem?

Just educate the children, tell them, you look maybe same Hitler - (you have such a -Hitler-mustache-? Weird! tongue.png )

But you actually his English counterpart 'Winston Churchill" who was the first who stood up against Hitler and never backed down! thumbsup.gif

funny you should say that.....I went to a country...250 million people or so..... that didn't know that a world existed outside their border...or even outside their home state....now...what was it called...United States of something or other.

Get your facts straight, it's 300 million people. But actually I don't find that the average European that I meet is any more worldly than they average American or Thai that I meet.

I stand corrected...300 million people. Thanks for pointing that out. Agree with your comments re European ...can be levelled at any ethnic group in my opinion.

Maybe you should shave that little mustache. smile.png

I stand corrected...300 million people. Thanks for pointing that out. Agree with your comments re European ...can be levelled at any ethnic group in my opinion.

320 million now

FAshion statement? I would argue it is a show of bad taste and bad education. We have had Nazi parades in elite schools, Hitler depicted as a funny guy in snack commercials, Hitler restaurants as the pride of the neighbourhood and now Ronald McDonald. time for McDonalds to make an own fashion statement by going after the companies using their icon. Only a multi million baht fine makes a counter statement.

I don't get it.

McDonald's I am sure would have a word to say about that film.

My question was it a one day affair? Or was it a set up?

Or perhaps it was ligitament. Who knows. For sure the kids don't even know who or what Hitler is much less what he did..

Maybe a set-up by Burger King ? :)

People who are not happy with what they see should stay home or never come back ! Easy ! In this country we do what we want and say what we want, it is called freedom and many countries and their stupid laws should learn from here !

• Like 1

Are you aware many of the big banks got rich through the most vile and cruel, evil and wicked businesses ever to make a mark on humanity...yes the slave trade.....shall we all stop using banks

While I fully agree with your attitude to slavery, I wonder why god never had a bad word to say about it.

Well we all know where this thread is headed, rears its head every so often, then gets closed, surprised the mods havent jumped all over it by now.

Its a bit difficult having a discussion, where if you have a differing opinion to another, the other person seems to think its acceptable to beat the shit out of you.

The irony, the same ones who are up in arms about Hitler and a t shirt are now mimicking the same behaviour of those they claim to despise.

• Like 1

Punks in UK in 70s wore Nazi paraphernalia, largely to shock, but this indicates they also had some knowledge of the history involved.

The British are credited with "inventing" concentration camps during the wars in South Africa, however Fascism is from the romans (a bundle of rods and axes denoting the power of the consuls).

Thailand aligned to Germany in WW2 and a lot of the ruling elite right through to present time have connections with Nazi sympathisers. So keeping quiet about Hitler in schools cann at least partly be attributed to saving the faces of the "powers-that-be".