My Wifes Hot

diddums

Simple solution is to Turn on the aircon.

we do not have aircon.....so not an option

To the OP ... I'm not married.

Are you limiting your responses to just those who are married?

Or are you seeking all-comers?

all comers can come.

They're like little Nuclear Reactors aren't they.... It's reported that Thailand is predicting a power shortage in April... All they need to do is wire up a few Thai ladies and baddabumbaddabing... Power on Tap, fuelled on Som-tam - Power Crisis averted... !

Edited by richard_smith237

They're like little Nuclear Reactors aren't they.... It's reported that Thailand is predicting a power shortage in April... All they need to do is wire up a few Thai ladies and baddabumbaddabing... Power on Tap, fuelled on Som-tam - Power Crisis averted... !

If you took one to Alaska you could cut your power bill in half

Thats interesting....do you think it is the food...chillis and such ?

So you have felt it also....I have never felt one before this hot....not that I go around feeling a lot of them.

Let's face it - Asian women are hot. Unfortunately, I've only met a few who can keep to their own side of the bed - the best make some feeble excuse about 'Have to take care baybee !' and leave. I dont have a problem with sharing my bed, but waking up with 3 feet of hair in your face and an arm flapping around on your back isnt my idea of 'sharing'. Filipinas, FWIW, seem to have a better understanding of 'personal space' than many Thai girls.

(the 'baybee' line always brings a tired smile to my face - apparently 'baybee' didnt need taking care of at 1am when you were throwing down Jack Cokes like the zombie apocalypse was about the hit the Soi .... that's one very understanding baybee, Tilac)

To the OPcheesy.gif . Yes i am easily entertained. And a sucker for double meaning jokesrolleyes.gif .

Once i had a girlfriend who's body temperature would start rising after being asleep together for 1 hour and this build up to a sweaty uncomfortable temp for me. Interestingly SHE didn't break a sweat at all. She would become so hot it was almost unbearable for me to stay under the same blanket. But she was my 1st so i chose to stay strong and stay under this blanket like a real man. And i never asked her about this because i was afraid i would upset her. Since she was my 1st, i didn't want to start anything that might eventually upset her.

So i never discovered why this occurred. Because i never asked but I'll always remember my 1st.wink.png