One Killed In Buriram School Attack

webfact

Another fine American culture import

I suppose these kind of things just don't happen in Tazmania, England, Germany, Norway etc etc:whistling:

Plus, if an american did it you can bet there would be a higher body count; nothing like these amateurs.

Get a grip; get a life.....clap2.gif

It would be very interesting if you could cite the last machettes vs guns attack in an English school ?

The Wolverhampton machete attack occurred at St Luke's Church of England infants' school, on July 8, 1996. While the children were having an outdoor teddy bear picnic, the attacker, 32-year old Horrett Irving Campbell, leapt over a fence and began attacking the children and adults with a machete. Three children and four adults were injured in the attack. This attack, along with the Dunblane school massacre and murder of Philip Lawrence, a head teacher in London, resulted in improvements to school security in England

Interesting enough for you????

What a crazy story but not without precedent.

I had a friend who worked at some school in or around BKK where one of the owners (married man and woman I think who then divorced and he got the school) planned to bomb or otherwise attack the school during a public student ceremony just like this one, just out of bitterness at not being a director/owner of the school anymore.

It's crazy how some people are apparently psychopaths and wouldn't mind killing innocent children just to satisfy their vengeance against one person.

The plot was foiled, thankfully.

Edited by Jimjim