Ais/advanc

If you had asked the question about the pricejumps in LIVE, TSF, EA, NWR (to mention a few) I could understand it. ADVANC are one of the very few stocks left with some way to go to consensus targetprice. As you have been trading on SET for a while, you should know better, than to ask questions about the logic behind tradingprices. If you get it right, just enjoy it ! wai2.gif

Bought 3 weeks ago for 203 and sold yesterday for 236. Money in my pocket! If it goes to 250-270, good for people with better nerves than me. Down to around 200 and I will buy again. thumbsup.gif

AIS has a lot going for it; its one of the most liquid stocks in the index with one of the biggest market caps, so it attracts a lot of foreign investor attention.

It is positioned to benefit the most from the 3G rollout because it locked down low roaming rates with the ToT and the co announced it will be starting 3G a month before everyone else (real 3g). The CFO recently assured investors that AIS will paying out full dividends which reassured investors who had been turned off earlier when ais announced a 70bn bht capex plan - like double that of DTAC/true. Apparently AIS wants the "best" 3G network so they have set aside a lot of cash for it.

One big thing ppl don't know is that AIS owns the land on the 14000 towers that ToT has and will rent to AIS, so basically ToT cant raise tower rental rates b/c AIS could retaliate by raising its land rental rate. This came out recently and calmed investors even more.