University Student Arrested On Drug Dealing Charges By Pattaya Police

Rimmer

University Student arrested on drug dealing charges by Pattaya Police

student-2.jpg
PATTAYA:--A University Student who is suspected of financing his further education through the sale of illegal drugs was arrested by Pattaya Police on Tuesday,

Khun Tongchai aged 25 was known to Police who organized an undercover operation whereby an operative posing as a drugs buyer arranged to purchase 1g of Crystal Methamphetamine from the target for 3,000 Baht in marked bank notes.

The suspect was asked to deliver the drugs in front of the Parinya Apartments in Soi Baukao. He arrived and was arrested
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/78675/university-student-arrested-drug-dealing-charges-pattaya-police/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-03-13

Once again we see some good policing...

Target was well known and with some conclusive evidence of regular dealing, hope this catch will lead to bigger fish soon.

He may well of been doing it to get through Uni, but I wonder how many students he pushed his drugs to and as a result has ruined their Uni education?

at 31.1 grams to the ounce that is a fair amount & equates to a lot of Money.

2,000.00 baht per gram .Taht's about 500 baht a gram more than the price of Pure Gold or Platinum

Must have a nice 'Bank'

Well done another lot of slow death off the street. Let's hope it stays off

ph34r.png

Edited by Ohio

Credit to the BIB.

I would like to see a drug sting operation in Walking St. I for one am sick of being approached by the boys just after the big tree near on the left near Family Mart with the "Marijuana or coke" requests by the guys who hang on the corner.Probably well protected though.Perhaps some of the ferang guys who set up the bars providing shorties upstairs or underage girls could do it!

PS I am against underage sex either male or female.

BW.